• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Billie Eilish

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Milania Vayntrub or whatever is an annoying twat.

She got mad cause some pictures from a party came out on the internet and showed her tits flowing free in a dress. Got mad at people talking about how awesome her tits were. Crying being a victim but still puts her tits out on display for the world to see.

I hope her phone gets hacked and we see her giant dopey tits.

View attachment 23745View attachment 23746

Actresses are literally the worse thing to listen to. They have almost no original thought in their head and they think they are helping the world by saying nice things. Sharia law couldn't come here fast enough.

She cried during a livestream because people were calling her enormous tits "milk wagons". She's a fucking retard. But God, I love her.

G

También creo legítimamente que esa chica es retrasada mental. Esa mujer tiene la cara de alguien que sufre el síndrome de down. Mira como siempre respira por la boca en las fotos.

Además, ¿por qué estamos hablando en español, estamos tratando de ocultar nuestra opinión a través de un idioma superior?
¡Mi bandera!

KelseyBeefers

Gargles Aids Piss
"It's dehumanizing."

She is coming to the realization that her entire career is based off of her looks and people only like her cause she is a smoke show.

If she was ugly, she wouldn't be the AT&T girl, she wouldn't have movie rolls cause Hollywood only casts ugly bitches in Orange is the New Black.

"Advice on what to do...?" She says,

Leave the business and money if you don't like it. And by the way, any broad that puts her tits out on display in public or at the workplace and gets mad if someone looks at them is an asshole.

Men have evolved to the point where we don't grab your chest like a deranged chimp and fuck your tits off. A little window shopping and maybe a "those look nice" comment doesn't kill you.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
"It's dehumanizing."

She knows exactly what she is doing.

mintmilana.jpg

G

She got mad cause some pictures from a party came out on the internet and showed her tits flowing free in a dress. Got mad at people talking about how awesome her tits were. Crying being a victim but still puts her tits out on display for the world to see.

Actresses are literally the worse thing to listen to. They have almost no original thought in their head and they think they are helping the world by saying nice things. Sharia law couldn't come here fast enough.
(Wears a revealing dress that shows off her tits in public, and takes pictures of said tits)

Draws attention to it by going [SIZE=26px]"OMG EVERYONE ONLINE IS LOOKING AT MY BOOOOBS!"[/SIZE]

Yeah cuz you don't like the attention, bitch. Let me tell you exactly what that is. That is an aging actress that is famous for commercials using the only assets she has by creating a non-troversy in the hopes that she'll get hired for something else.

Hey I don't blame her look at that YouTube video the wrinkles are starting to show. She's taking her shot, and I actually hope it works out for her. And speaking of taking shots, I'd like to take one right inside of her twat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
(Where is the revealing dress that shows off her tits in public, and takes pictures of said tits)

Draws attention to it by going "OMG EVERYONE ONLINE IS LOOKING AT MY BOOOOBS!"

Yeah cuz you don't like the attention, bitch
Those jugs have been paying her bills her whole life. As they should. Lets not pretend she hasnt been using those to get ahead he whole career and that its just because men are pigs. She would still be cute as a button with small boobs but Im sure those tits werea deciding factor for a few gigs. I bet more women actually grope her and ask to feel them than men do.

G

Those jugs have been paying her bills her whole life. As they should. Lets not pretend she hasnt been using those to get ahead he whole career and that its just because men are pigs. She would still be cute as a button with small boobs but Im sure those tits werea deciding factor for a few gigs. I bet more women actually grope her and ask to feel them than men do.
Yeah I wrote more on that original post while you were responding and it seems that we have a similar opinion. She's famous for one thing and we all know why she got that. But now her OLD is starting to show, so she's smartly trying to stir the pot for no reason so she gets another role. I'm not hating on her for that, it's hard to be an actress over 30.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen

She got mad at Normand for giving out too many details of their rendezvous (despite never naming her). The Tuesdays With Stories subreddit sleuths figured out it was her, hit her up about it, then Normand got mad at Reddit, lol. They fucked on a farm in Tennessee after Bonaroo.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I just got done talking with Bill (thats what her friends call her)

And she said she wanted to have sex with everyone in this thread

No condom

She just needs you to send me pictures of your penises so she can prepare how she is going to suck each one

I havent seen a girl this horny since I was playing in Genesis

G

Yeah I’ll take that too. It’s a free country.
N
I just got done talking with Bill (thats what her friends call her)

And she said she wanted to have sex with everyone in this thread

No condom

She just needs you to send me pictures of your penises so she can prepare how she is going to suck each one

I havent seen a girl this horny since I was playing in Genesis
If you really want me to post a picture of my penis on here I will.