• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Billie Eilish

G

She carries herself like she needs to go to finishing school...I hate girls who are always wiping their nose, laughing loud, manspreading when seated, etc. Just being a slob with a cunt. Alot of zoomers and late era millennial girls have this flaw. Calling you "dude" or "bro"...not on top of their hygiene, etc.

Fawked up shit

G

She carries herself like she needs to go to finishing school...I hate girls who are always wiping their nose, laughing loud, manspreading when seated, etc. Just being a slob with a cunt. Alot of zoomers and late era millennial girls have this flaw. Calling you "dude" or "bro"...not on top of their hygiene, etc.

Fawked up shit
The Unfuckables. I've nailed trannies that were more womanly than them.

G

Fawked up shit
Absolutely. Girls or women drinking pints of beer is another things that is grim. You're not a farmhand or a labourer and I don't want you blowing ass later on that smells like burnt hair and rotten corn. Have a glass of wine or a girly cocktail and don't get shitfaced, behave like a lady worthy of respect.

G

Absolutely. Girls or women drinking pints of beer is another things that is grim. You're not a farmhand or a labourer and I don't want you blowing ass later on that smells like burnt hair and rotten corn. Have a glass of wine or a girly cocktail and don't get shitfaced, behave like a lady worthy of respect.
Dudebro girls are fucking gross. Their twats and farts always stink from how much beer and meat they consume, they are douche chill inducing with their obvious "I'm just one of the guys" routine, and the only women I've met that are more annoying than them are girls that are college age that are still naive stupid ignorant little girls but they think they know everything because they took a couple of courses.

G

all right I'll titfuck this pig and even cum in her mouth but only if she promises I don't have to listen to any of her shitty music. this is non-negotiable!
She's absolutely the kind of piglet who I spent a couple of years of college drunkenly knocking on their door on a Friday or Saturday night when I struck out with hotter girls. Sex with them 3 or 4 times a month but I always had an excuse when they suggested we go out in public together.

G

Nice
1644437316007.jpeg

G

Nah. She always reminded me of Ethan Cutkosky from Shameless. Is she actually retarded? She certainly looks and sounds like it.
I've read in deep masonic lore sites that: Ethan Cutkosky, Billie Eilish and Lil Xan is all played by one character. They do shit like that sometimes...play multiple roles. (Alex Jones was Bill Hicks, etc)