• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Billie Eilish

G

También creo legítimamente que esa chica es retrasada mental. Esa mujer tiene la cara de alguien que sufre el síndrome de down. Mira como siempre respira por la boca en las fotos.

Además, ¿por qué estamos hablando en español, estamos tratando de ocultar nuestra opinión a través de un idioma superior?

G

Speaking of Nelly Furtado (I haven't gotten I'M LIKE A BIIIIRD out of my head for twenty years) and the other cunts from that era, a friend once told me that "Pink looks like a man, and there's a lot of grease on that man's face".
That's fucking hilarious. She is as greasy as she is manly.

I'm like a bird really? Promiscuous girl was way more catchy than that song.

G

"Pink looks like a man, and there's a lot of grease on that man's face".
The Wall demolished her...looking like Nana's first wife now:

200409153401-pink-coronavirus-ellen-interview-full-169.jpg

G

I don't look at a woman through the lens of celebrity, if that makes any sense. I always look at them and think to myself "if that was the girl who rang me up at circle K, would I fuck her?"

You look at someone like Britney Spears and yeah she's a little hit because she's over 40 now but she's still fine as FUCK if you look at her like a normal girl walking down the street and not a teen pop star.

Then I look at Pink and I'm like FUCK dude, MAYBE at 2:05 in the morning I'd pick her up outside of the bar if I could still get my pecker up and that was the only piece of ass around. I'd still have to be pretty drunk/desperate though.

She looks so much like an AUNT now it's fucked up.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
That's fucking hilarious. She is as greasy as she is manly.

I'm like a bird really? Promiscuous girl was way more catchy than that song.
Nah I don't like that one. I don't like I'm Like a Bird either, but that song's been driving me crazy for years.

She looks like Gilbert Gottfried now. The Wall goes over clean again!

the-wall-wcw.gif

KelseyBeefers

Gargles Aids Piss
Milania Vayntrub or whatever is an annoying twat.

She got mad cause some pictures from a party came out on the internet and showed her tits flowing free in a dress. Got mad at people talking about how awesome her tits were. Crying being a victim but still puts her tits out on display for the world to see.

I hope her phone gets hacked and we see her giant dopey tits.

dcb0f1c7deb60e70866e39be85f51b4d.jpg
gSJXt2c.jpg

Actresses are literally the worse thing to listen to. They have almost no original thought in their head and they think they are helping the world by saying nice things. Sharia law couldn't come here fast enough.