• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Betsy Resto's case

G

Betsy and Brinton

betsyandbrinton.jpg

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Notice of appeal
Additional text:
By Elizabeth Resto Re : May 03, 2024 DENIED Ms. Resto's motion for award of attorneys' fees related to injunction, award of bond on injunction, and award of costs
after dismissal with prejudice

ayyy nayyyy
Didn't she drop the case? Bitch asked for attorneys fees after LOSING?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Didn't she drop the case? Bitch asked for attorneys fees after LOSING?
And, from what I can understand from my degree from the Sue Lightning School of Law, before the trial even began. It was a whole bunch of pretrial stalling and failed maneuvering before Brinton pulled the plug.

Patrick's lolsuit failed to clear the first hurdle, but Betsy's case didn't even seem to enter the race track.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Her FB has been fun to watch, a lot of serious cope over realizing she’s going to be a lonely fat cat lady and really overvalued herself in chances of landing a husband.
IMG_4101.jpeg

IMG_4102.jpeg

Where are all the good men?!?! I’m also totally not bitter even thought I bitch about it all the time.

She also made some rambling video complaining about what men post on FB
IMG_4103.jpeg

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Her FB has been fun to watch, a lot of serious cope over realizing she’s going to be a lonely fat cat lady and really overvalued herself in chances of landing a husband.
View attachment 212601
View attachment 212602
Where are all the good men?!?! I’m also totally not bitter even thought I bitch about it all the time.

View attachment 212604
That list of feminist demands is wider than her jowls.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
View attachment 212601
View attachment 212602

View attachment 212604
Dumb pig lol. "I expect better from men because I've experienced better from men".

Yes stupid. When you weren't an overweight nasty cunt.

If men are treating you like shit, it means you're shit.

When I listen in on hot chick's conversations they never have a bad thing to say about men.