BenDovid - The 14 Year Old Thing - Please Explain...

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
It's just a reflection of nana's self-esteem. The man is a materialistic buffoon (I know, redundant, for italians) that didn't put any elbow grease into genuinely bettering himself.

He lucked-up and found a gig that heavily rewarded his verbose tendencies. And instead of using it as a genuine platform to grow and develop genuinely strong relationships (business or otherwise) he surrounded himself with yes-men that wouldn't hold him accountable in any way possible, lest they be cut of the privileges bestowed on them by Count Wopula.

And at the end of the day, light came to shine on the type of man that Anth is: a coward that cannot endure confrontation nor withold relationships on a level playing field. Which is why he is (was) so insistent on flaunting his wealth, as he has no other worthy acumen.
Also all his"friends" were fat greasy broke faggots who were FANS OF THE SHOW

Even Jim knows it's low to associate with fans, you only fuck the young female ones

Even Jim knows it's low to associate with fans, you only fuck the young female ones

It's beyond this. The guy has a hard time saying no. Like that time a random fan showed up at his house. He still invited him in and got him a beer. He would say "if you've been to my house before, you're invited", and that's pretty much how he collected his current crew. These aren't friends. Just people who kept showing up at your house and you never told them to fuck off since you're a right pussy.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
It's beyond this. The guy has a hard time saying no. Like that time a random fan showed up at his house. He still invited him in and got him a beer. He would say "if you've been to my house before, you're invited", and that's pretty much how he collected his current crew. These aren't friends. Just people who kept showing up at your house and you never told them to fuck off since you're a right pussy.
The question folk is does Danny see the hilarity in how he fits into this description?

JebJoh

Remember when Dovid called nana when he was hammered that one time in a desperate attempt to rekindle their relationship? He can tell as many pedo stories as he wants, the truth is he'd leap at the chance to be nana's friend again if he had that opportunity.
Nana ain’t got no house no mo, what would be in it for doivid?

WhereWeAt

I'm not American but you're right that they are pretty fucked up with the paedophilia laws and such also. I watched a Netflix Special on Jeffrey Epstein a few years back and he did all sorts of heinous things but police were reluctant to act, when they finally did he was given privileges in jail and was given very soft punishments because he was wealthy.

It isn't just paedophilia laws though, if you have enough money you can get out of most things.

Epstein was so calculated for finding girls from broken homes. Never ascribe to conspiracy what can be attributed to organizational incompetence/inertia.

If industrial-scale statutory rape is being committed against teenage girls from broken homes, who is there to pursue the case or even press charges? Not the parents, and def not the victims who were barely making it to school. I went to middle/high school with girls who were being fucked by people who were at least old enough to drive. Who were we supposed to see about that? And most people at the time didn't consider that criminal (people talk big on the internet, but most people don't consider that criminal these days, either.

That isn't malice by the cops or Ashkenazi magic, it's just that people didn't think it was their place to interfere when nobody was being abducted and thrown in a van.

WhereWeAt

Fred from Brooklyn is one of those guys who got into the trades and is probably fairly wealthy. He builds chimneys, so he's dealing with wealthy clientele in a niche industry. This detail makes his attachment to Nana's apron strings even sadder; all that money and professional success and what's he have to show for it? An awful wife who fucks the grocery bagger and no real friends.

JebJoh

Fred from Brooklyn is one of those guys who got into the trades and is probably fairly wealthy. He builds chimneys, so he's dealing with wealthy clientele in a niche industry. This detail makes his attachment to Nana's apron strings even sadder; all that money and professional success and what's he have to show for it? An awful wife who fucks the grocery bagger and no real friends.
He’s a typical degenerate he owns that house on the block that wasn’t sold to yuppies. That alone could be his retirement if he didn’t nana the thing with loans for gambling and cruises and whatnot. But one thing is certain, when they went to the compound to sit in the basement there sure was some ball busting going on, cause that’s what men do, they bust balls.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Epstein was so calculated for finding girls from broken homes. Never ascribe to conspiracy what can be attributed to organizational incompetence/inertia.
He also had access to rehab clinic information and police telling him about runaways and so on. With Russia and the Ukraine being war zones there are tons of misplaced women being trafficked for sex slavery or labor right now. Epstein also had strong connections with legit modelling agencies and companies like Victoria's Secret (run by a jew) that made him look like an authentic recruiter but these naive women would be taken to his island instead of a NYC photography studio.
That isn't malice by the cops or Ashkenazi magic, it's just that people didn't think it was their place to interfere when nobody was being abducted and thrown in a van.
Harvey Weinstein literally had dozens of people running a sex trafficking ring for him including people like Oprah Winfrey. Heidi Fleiss the biggest hooker runner and 'madam' was a kike. The main woman procuring whores after her in show business was Rachel Uchitel who would literally follow Tiger Woods around with White prostitutes.

You sound like a kike. Yeah it wasn't "Ashkenazi magic" it was a full scale jewish mossad operation including the big prostitution rings and hollywood casting couch circles. Jews are not magic they are the children of the devil.

WhereWeAt

Harvey Weinstein literally had dozens of people running a sex trafficking ring for him including people like Oprah Winfrey. Heidi Fleiss the biggest hooker runner and 'madam' was a kike. The main woman procuring whores after her in show business was Rachel Uchitel who would literally follow Tiger Woods around with White prostitutes.

Epstein's Mossad connections may point to something bigger about blackmail etc. But Weinstein's operation was pretty straightforward: "Let me fuck you or watch me humiliate myself and you'll get money and fame. Don't and I'll blackball you." Then to protect himself and his image, he hired retired(?) Mossad agents to tail his enemies. But to address your points, I think the casting couch was to his personal benefit, not some deeper operation.

Heidi Fleiss sold sex for lots of money.