BenDovid - The 14 Year Old Thing - Please Explain...

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Dear Danny - For the non-obsessed who don't know EVERYTHING Nana related, can you please explain about how you filed a police report about Anthony (Nana) Cumia fingering a 14 year old female child?

Sincerely,

a Listener
He won’t. He’s either afraid of nana or complicit. I don’t think he’s a pedo so I think he’s terrified of Anthony. He must have some dirt on him.

He won’t. He’s either afraid of nana or complicit. I don’t think he’s a pedo so I think he’s terrified of Anthony. He must have some dirt on him.

What ever are you talking about. I've told this story 30 times.

Once upon a time, Anthony and I are drinking in the basement. Pretty normal night, nothing crazy. He asks if I know "Anna", who is the 14 year old niece of a mutual acquaintance. He then goes on to tell me how she was over the house some weeks ago and they were in the theater where he fooled around with her and fingered her. I didn't really know what to say. Was he making this up for a reaction? Did it really happen? Why would he tell me that? The rest of the evening continues as normal and I forget about this little interaction for a while. Fast forward to after I'm gone from the show. I get a hysterical phone call from Anna's aunt. She says she just heard something from her niece and can't believe it. When she tells me the story, I realize I've already heard it. It's the exact same story Anthony had told me that night. That's when I knew he was serious about his story. I tell the Aunt the story is legit and he told me so. This info goes back to detectives who were already working on this for the victim. I am asked if I would feel comfortable making a statement supporting the story. I agree. Go down, give my statement and that was the last I ever heard of anything regarding that situation.

Once upon a time, Anthony and I are drinking in the basement. Pretty normal night, nothing crazy. He asks if I know "Anna", who is the 14 year old niece of a mutual acquaintance. He then goes on to tell me how she was over the house some weeks ago and they were in the theater where he fooled around with her and fingered her. I didn't really know what to say. Was he making this up for a reaction? Did it really happen? Why would he tell me that? The rest of the evening continues as normal and I forget about this little interaction for a while. Fast forward to after I'm gone from the show. I get a hysterical phone call from Anna's aunt. She says she just heard something from her niece and can't believe it. When she tells me the story, I realize I've already heard it. It's the exact same story Anthony had told me that night. That's when I knew he was serious about his story. I tell the Aunt the story is legit and he told me so. This info goes back to detectives who were already working on this for the victim. I am asked if I would feel comfortable making a statement supporting the story. I agree. Go down, give my statement and that was the last I ever heard of anything regarding that situation.
THUS-THAN why he screamed about everyone else admitting they've all been sexually attracted to 14 year olds., Brothaman already did the deed.

Brootal.

Last edited:

wow keith is way more of a complete inhuman goon for most likely helping anthony for so many years after this happened. based on speaking with this girl's family and knowing their relationship to anthony, do you think this is something they would've pursued legally?

wow keith is way more of a complete inhuman goon for most likely helping anthony for so many years after this happened. based on speaking with this girl's family and knowing their relationship to anthony, do you think this is something they would've pursued legally?

Anthony was caught on a live mic talking about how delicious Keith's (at the time) 15 year old step daughter's ass was BY KEITH. He did nothing.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

Wasn’t it Giselle (however it’s spelled) - vos’s daughter? Or was that anyone child he assaulted?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I've always changed the victim's name. No it wasn't Vos' daughter.

Hey David, Ray here. If you've read my posts, I think you know that I'm not attacking you with this question.

Knowing nothing happened after you gave your statement, did you hear from the mother again? Did you ever try to pursue a follow up? I'm not even a parent and I couldn't drop something like this.

Again, this isn't an attack. I actually believe what you're saying, and I am no fan of Anthony the human.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Once upon a time, Anthony and I are drinking in the basement. Pretty normal night, nothing crazy.
Anthony working up his liquid courage to tell you about his sordid activities. And him getting you drunk to soften the blow of telling you his behavior with a minor. Totally normal. Happens to everyone. Lots of guys drink by themselves in each other's dimly lit basements after a day on the job instead of going to a bar in public.
He asks if I know "Anna", who is the 14 year old niece of a mutual acquaintance. He then goes on to tell me how she was over the house some weeks ago and they were in the theater where he fooled around with her and fingered her. I didn't really know what to say. Was he making this up for a reaction? Did it really happen? Why would he tell me that? The rest of the evening continues as normal and I forget about this little interaction for a while.
He told you that because he knew your reaction would be to say nothing. It was a test of loyalty and friendship for the Ghoul. And you passed. You didn't say that Anthony was "disgusting" and you didn't threaten to go the police. You kept your mouth shut like a best friend of a pedophile would do.

Your reaction to Anthony telling you he raped a minor was to keep it secret and protect him. Rather than out him.
Fast forward to after I'm gone from the show. I get a hysterical phone call from Anna's aunt. She says she just heard something from her niece and can't believe it.
Was the news that she got Rich Vos tickets? How long did you keep Anthony's underage child rape a secret? What is the timeline here? A month? A year? Five years? Seems like Anthony was right to confide his child rape story to you as you kept it a secret on his behalf. I guess Anthony paid you back with a job at Rockstar based on the timeline you piece of shit.

Here's the timeline:

- Daniel Ross works on O&A
- Anthony rapes a young girl
- Anthony tells Daniel about said rape
- Daniel does nothing
- Daniel gets fired from Sirius for putting his feet up on Scott Greenstein's desk
- Anthony gets Daniel a job at Rockstar for keeping the pedophilia a secret
- Daniel and Antony have a falling out
- Daniel gets a call about Anthony's raping an underage girl
- Daniel allegedly speaks to police
- Daniel claims family are hysterical yet zero arrests are made

I am sure that when you and Anthony had your falling out that you somehow contacted the girl or her family. Maybe using one of those burner phones. And initiated all of this. The timeline here is indicative that you are more involved than you want people to know. Did you tip off the family in some way? Once you felt secure at Rockstar and Anthony had ended your friendship?

It seems a bizarre coincidence that Anthony and you have a falling out then immediately after that the family of this girl are now calling you confronting you about Anthony. I think that you are leaving out a few details.
When she tells me the story, I realize I've already heard it. It's the exact same story Anthony had told me that night. That's when I knew he was serious about his story. I tell the Aunt the story is legit and he told me so.
Bullshit. So to recap, we have the girl who tells her family she was raped. We have Anthony admitting it to an associate (gay lover). And said information from that associate going back to the family. This is plenty enough for an arrest. But wait.....what happens?
This info goes back to detectives who were already working on this for the victim. I am asked if I would feel comfortable making a statement supporting the story. I agree. Go down, give my statement and that was the last I ever heard of anything regarding that situation.
Your statement was probably "Anthony was drunk and told a lie". Because we have ZERO record of any of this happening. Why was Anthony not arrested? If there are all of these statements and witnesses backing Anthony raping this girl then why did police drop it?

Also your story makes no sense. The detectives are working the case BEFORE the family calls you? Yet instead of professional detectives calling you to confirm the story the family calls you which is witness tampering which is illegal. Your timeline makes zero sense. Why would the family not wait for police to get your statement? And how would they know to contact you....the one guy that Anthony told?

You had to have tipped them off. Then retracted to the police. I would love to get that report. Tell us which police handled it and we will see if we can get the information from the detectives.