• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BenDovid - The 14 Year Old Thing - Please Explain...

Forum Clout
What ever are you talking about. I've told this story 30 times.

Once upon a time, Anthony and I are drinking in the basement. Pretty normal night, nothing crazy. He asks if I know "Anna", who is the 14 year old niece of a mutual acquaintance. He then goes on to tell me how she was over the house some weeks ago and they were in the theater where he fooled around with her and fingered her. I didn't really know what to say. Was he making this up for a reaction? Did it really happen? Why would he tell me that? The rest of the evening continues as normal and I forget about this little interaction for a while. Fast forward to after I'm gone from the show. I get a hysterical phone call from Anna's aunt. She says she just heard something from her niece and can't believe it. When she tells me the story, I realize I've already heard it. It's the exact same story Anthony had told me that night. That's when I knew he was serious about his story. I tell the Aunt the story is legit and he told me so. This info goes back to detectives who were already working on this for the victim. I am asked if I would feel comfortable making a statement supporting the story. I agree. Go down, give my statement and that was the last I ever heard of anything regarding that situation.
A part of me wants to admonish you for not contacting her parents right away but I realize you were in a horrible situation. I'd like to think I'd do the right thing and tell them immediately but it's one of those, "you don't know unless you were there" things.

Anyway, what a twisted fuck Anthony is. Whether he did it or not, he thought you would enjoy hearing about him fingering a female child. He truly is a vile monster.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
A part of me wants to admonish you for not contacting her parents right away but I realize you were in a horrible situation. I'd like to think I'd do the right thing and tell them immediately but it's one of those, "you don't know unless you were there" things.

Anyway, what a twisted fuck Anthony is. Whether he did it or not, he thought you would enjoy hearing about him fingering a female child. He truly is a vile monster.
When bob saget had a daughter he used to carry her around and ask people, "You want to finger her?"

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I don't remember her panties pulled to the side. I remember a sleeping girl in Nana's movie theater. That was weird enough. Also, there may have been other children in that pic as well. I can't believe no one saved it.
I guess images are easily and often manipulated because I could have sworn that's what was shown. Anthony is a piece of shit either way

JebJoh

Forum Clout

Think about the relationship between guitar hero loser and nana if this is the sort of thing he thought he would enjoy hearing

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I don't remember her panties pulled to the side. I remember a sleeping girl in Nana's movie theater. That was weird enough. Also, there may have been other children in that pic as well. I can't believe no one saved it.
I thought the panties girl was a relative who got drunk and passed out, the one ant fingered was a completely different girl, at one time I thought they were talking about Bobo's sister

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I thought the panties girl was a relative who got drunk and passed out, the one ant fingered was a completely different girl, at one time I thought they were talking about Bobo's sister
There's another instance that the authorities should look into. I still believe Anthony did something with Bobo's sister while she was underage. The European vacation that she went on was funded by Anthony the ghoul, no doubt. Bobo's mom couldn't afford that. Remember "an unfortunate mishap"?

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
There's another instance that the authorities should look into. I still believe Anthony did something with Bobo's sister while she was underage. The European vacation that she went on was funded by Anthony the ghoul, no doubt. Bobo's mom couldn't afford that. Remember "an unfortunate mishap"?
I thought that was Kurt Love? Well, I assume it was both of them.

Did you know anything about that Danny?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Anthony working up his liquid courage to tell you about his sordid activities. And him getting you drunk to soften the blow of telling you his behavior with a minor. Totally normal. Happens to everyone. Lots of guys drink by themselves in each other's dimly lit basements after a day on the job instead of going to a bar in public.

He told you that because he knew your reaction would be to say nothing. It was a test of loyalty and friendship for the Ghoul. And you passed. You didn't say that Anthony was "disgusting" and you didn't threaten to go the police. You kept your mouth shut like a best friend of a pedophile would do.

Your reaction to Anthony telling you he raped a minor was to keep it secret and protect him. Rather than out him.

Was the news that she got Rich Vos tickets? How long did you keep Anthony's underage child rape a secret? What is the timeline here? A month? A year? Five years? Seems like Anthony was right to confide his child rape story to you as you kept it a secret on his behalf. I guess Anthony paid you back with a job at Rockstar based on the timeline you piece of shit.

Here's the timeline:

- Daniel Ross works on O&A
- Anthony rapes a young girl
- Anthony tells Daniel about said rape
- Daniel does nothing
- Daniel gets fired from Sirius for putting his feet up on Scott Greenstein's desk
- Anthony gets Daniel a job at Rockstar for keeping the pedophilia a secret
- Daniel and Antony have a falling out
- Daniel gets a call about Anthony's raping an underage girl
- Daniel allegedly speaks to police
- Daniel claims family are hysterical yet zero arrests are made

I am sure that when you and Anthony had your falling out that you somehow contacted the girl or her family. Maybe using one of those burner phones. And initiated all of this. The timeline here is indicative that you are more involved than you want people to know. Did you tip off the family in some way? Once you felt secure at Rockstar and Anthony had ended your friendship?

It seems a bizarre coincidence that Anthony and you have a falling out then immediately after that the family of this girl are now calling you confronting you about Anthony. I think that you are leaving out a few details.

Bullshit. So to recap, we have the girl who tells her family she was raped. We have Anthony admitting it to an associate (gay lover). And said information from that associate going back to the family. This is plenty enough for an arrest. But wait.....what happens?

Your statement was probably "Anthony was drunk and told a lie". Because we have ZERO record of any of this happening. Why was Anthony not arrested? If there are all of these statements and witnesses backing Anthony raping this girl then why did police drop it?

Also your story makes no sense. The detectives are working the case BEFORE the family calls you? Yet instead of professional detectives calling you to confirm the story the family calls you which is witness tampering which is illegal. Your timeline makes zero sense. Why would the family not wait for police to get your statement? And how would they know to contact you....the one guy that Anthony told?

You had to have tipped them off. Then retracted to the police. I would love to get that report. Tell us which police handled it and we will see if we can get the information from the detectives.
To be fair to Danny (who is a dirty, dirty jew), Even with his statement they probably wouldn't have enough to prosecute. All Danny could provide was "Ant told me that this happened" which even if it wasn't hearsay doesn't amount to much. He didn't witness is, so Ant's lawyers could easily attack his statement and have ant say "I never told him that". The fact that the family reached out to Danny first means they could claim he agreed to corroborate her story. No one else witnessed Ant tell him the story, so it still ends up being he said she said. It's sad but there are many such cases.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Do you remembah when there was that picture posted (I think it was back in the reddit days) of a girl in Anthony's "movie theater" passed out in her underwear with her panties pulled to the side? I can't believe he didn't catch some kind of heat from that. I hope that comes back to haunt him somehow

This one Jack?

J4amHuz.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
To be fair to Danny (who is a dirty, dirty jew), Even with his statement they probably wouldn't have enough to prosecute. All Danny could provide was "Ant told me that this happened" which even if it wasn't hearsay doesn't amount to much.
When Daniel was fired from Rockstar he immediate lashed out at them and tried to spoil Red Dead Redemption 2's announcement on reddit like a total loser. Repaying those years of loyalty from Lazlow and Rockstar with trying to ruin the announcement of a multi-hundred-million dollar game like it was nothing. Because he is a spiteful vindictive filthy jew. And was angered at being fired and so he attempted to destroy part of the business of a company that rewarded him with a steady job immediately after being fired from Sirius-XM. Just pure scum behavior.

I would bet he did the same thing with Anthony. He gets 'fired' by Anthony and told that he is no longer a friend. He contacts the family of the young girl and says "Yeah....Anthony raped your daughter" or whatever as retaliation. Police contact him and he immediately denies everything because he doesn't want to be accessory to pedophilia or child rape by covering it up. If Anthony gets charged them it is in the record that Daniel held the secrets of a convicted pedophile. So he didn't give police anything.
He didn't witness is, so Ant's lawyers could easily attack his statement and have ant say "I never told him that". The fact that the family reached out to Danny first means they could claim he agreed to corroborate her story. No one else witnessed Ant tell him the story, so it still ends up being he said she said. It's sad but there are many such cases.
You're taking his word when he is a known liar and mental case who was thrown into a loony bin. Then his own father mocked him publicly on social media letting the Pests know that Daniel was confined to a rubber room. Why believe anything he has to say about anything? Taking the word of a jew and expecting the truth is drinking deadly poison and expecting to be healed.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
It's funny this has come up so often. I guess it's time to tell my little story.

I had a friend whose mom was one of those women you see waitressing at Denny's. Always on the clock and needing some help. She ended up letting a man live with her and her two daughters.

I would talk with the younger one all the time because we were in the same class. She started dropping some weird hints about what was going on at home, until I finally got her to admit that he was raping her after "letting" her drink a bottle of Sky Blue vodka.

I went to a football game days later and she said he was there. I immediately went out to his truck to see what the hell and the bed of that F 150 was filled to the brim with empty vodka bottles. I lost my shit.

After the dust settles two detectives called me not even a week later to get my statement. He went to court and got six weeks in county. He cried like a bitch in his mugshot.
We were 12 going on 13 when this happened.

My points I guess are that 1. When someone tells you something like that as a grown ass man, you shouldn't just take it as a joke. You should at the very least get up and walk out to prove that that shit won't be tolerated even in a joking manner.
2. In this man's defense, the police and courts protect pedophiles like nothing I've ever seen. If you make more than 100k a year around here you can damn near get away with murder. I don't know how the Yanks do it, but for some counties you can have the assault caught on tape and they won't do shit.

Still, I would never go hang out and be cool with anyone who even jokes like that. It's one thing on the radio because you can argue that that's entertainment, but if we're one on one talking shit, that's not what I'm there to hear and the friendship is pretty much over after that, especially if he's constantly making "jokes" about it.

Last edited: