BenDovid - The 14 Year Old Thing - Please Explain...

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Dear Danny - For the non-obsessed who don't know EVERYTHING Nana related, can you please explain about how you filed a police report about Anthony (Nana) Cumia fingering a 14 year old female child?

Sincerely,

a Listener
It doesn't exist. I called him out on that and he accused me of trying to dox a victim so i could harass them, but oddly enough he had no qualms using that whole shit to promote his podcast literally nobody listened to. He's just a faggot who talks shit.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
It's funny this has come up so often. I guess it's time to tell my little story.

I had a friend whose mom was one of those women you see waitressing at Denny's. Always on the clock and needing some help. She ended up letting a man live with her and her two daughters.

I would talk with the younger one all the time because we were in the same class. She started dropping some weird hints about what was going on at home, until I finally got her to admit that he was raping her after "letting" her drink a bottle of Sky Blue vodka.

I went to a football game days later and she said he was there. I immediately went out to his truck to see what the hell and the bed of that F 150 was filled to the brim with empty vodka bottles. I lost my shit.

After the dust settles two detectives called me not even a week later to get my statement. He went to court and got six weeks in county. He cried like a bitch in his mugshot.
We were 12 going on 13 when this happened.

My points I guess are that 1. When someone tells you something like that as a grown ass man, you shouldn't just take it as a joke. You should at the very least get up and walk out to prove that that shit won't be tolerated even in a joking manner.
2. In this man's defense, the police and courts protect pedophiles like nothing I've ever seen. If you make more than 100k a year around here you can damn near get away with murder. I don't know how the Yanks do it, but for some counties you can have the assault caught on tape and they won't do shit.

Still, I would never go hang out and be cool with anyone who even jokes like that. It's one thing on the radio because you can argue that that's entertainment, but if we're one on one talking shit, that's not what I'm there to hear and the friendship is pretty much over after that, especially if he's constantly making "jokes" about it.
Hey, Danny. I was hanging out with (literal child) and I fingered her

How the fuck can that be construed as anything other than a confession of horrible misdeeds?

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Here's the archived links to Anthony's posts, slightly altered from the selfcuttinggirl post:

Anthony tweeted out pictures of a pool party in July 2011 where things appear to take a sinister turn with what might be a passed out girl in his home theater. my yard looks like The Nam!,1st shot of girls 2nd shot of girls, 3rd shot of girls, 4th shot of girls, Well, I'm gonna to need a PH test in this thing thing., Darn this steamy pool. Can't get a good pic., I love the "Pull yourself up the waterfall" game., I just see arms, legs, ass and tits., 1st shot inside Ant's house, 2nd shot inside Ant's house, 1st shot inside home theater (BAD), 3rd shot inside Ant's house, 2nd shot inside home theater (WORSE!) That girl's name apparently is Elizabeth and was a friend of Anthony's former girlfriend Melissa Stetten according to this video from Stetten's YouTube

Here's archived links to a couple more questionable posts from Anthony:

Anthony holds a high school graduation party for his 17-year old girlfriend:
No more high school
Well deserved pool party
By the time you see it, it's too late

Anthony creeps out some teenage girls by taking pictures of them in a restaurant. Archived photo and Tweet (third from the bottom).

Here he is taking a creepshot of a girl who couldn't have been more than 8 years old.
Why did he willingly post all of these images. It's as bad as Paul's CP flickr

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Now that he has the Anthony Cumia account back, it might be time to refocus on Anth here.

How did this work with Patso - block Cumia, use another account to get links to his tweet convos, reply to those? There’s some way to fuck with him without him being able to block us I thought.
With his 200 FN retweets a day, we can easily Feed Nana

It doesn't exist. I called him out on that and he accused me of trying to dox a victim so i could harass them, but oddly enough he had no qualms using that whole shit to promote his podcast literally nobody listened to. He's just a faggot who talks shit.

That's right it doesn't. Because I didn't file a police report, I made a witness statement.
Hey, Danny. I was hanging out with (literal child) and I fingered her

How the fuck can that be construed as anything other than a confession of horrible misdeeds?

Hey Max. I killed somebody on the subway today. What are you going to do about it?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Here's the archived links to Anthony's posts, slightly altered from the selfcuttinggirl post:

Anthony tweeted out pictures of a pool party in July 2011 where things appear to take a sinister turn with what might be a passed out girl in his home theater. my yard looks like The Nam!,1st shot of girls 2nd shot of girls, 3rd shot of girls, 4th shot of girls, Well, I'm gonna to need a PH test in this thing thing., Darn this steamy pool. Can't get a good pic., I love the "Pull yourself up the waterfall" game., I just see arms, legs, ass and tits., 1st shot inside Ant's house, 2nd shot inside Ant's house, 1st shot inside home theater (BAD), 3rd shot inside Ant's house, 2nd shot inside home theater (WORSE!) That girl's name apparently is Elizabeth and was a friend of Anthony's former girlfriend Melissa Stetten according to this video from Stetten's YouTube

Here's archived links to a couple more questionable posts from Anthony:

Anthony holds a high school graduation party for his 17-year old girlfriend:
No more high school
Well deserved pool party
By the time you see it, it's too late

Anthony creeps out some teenage girls by taking pictures of them in a restaurant. Archived photo and Tweet (third from the bottom).

Here he is taking a creepshot of a girl who couldn't have been more than 8 years old.
Nothing is more satisfying to me than knowing Anthonys entire life was built around that stupid fucking wop house. Showing it off constantly, talking about it on the air, beating girls in it…and he loses it all and has to go down to SC. He has to be fucking miserable and if he isn’t he’s still trapped in some hallucinatory state. That house was the only thing he had left.

Nothing is more satisfying to me than knowing Anthonys entire life was built around that stupid fucking wop house. Showing it off constantly, talking about it on the air, beating girls in it…and he loses it all and has to go down to SC. He has to be fucking miserable and if he isn’t he’s still trapped in some hallucinatory state. That house was the only thing he had left.

Crazy thing is that whilst the house is nice and better than most of us here will achieve it isn't all that incredible once you take into account that Cumia probably made 25-30 million minimum over his career.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Crazy thing is that whilst the house is nice and better than most of us here will achieve it isn't all that incredible once you take into account that Cumia probably made 25-30 million minimum over his career.
Comics joked about this with Anthony on O&A. But in the long run for his life, it might have been better for him, both financially and mentally, if he stuck with HVAC or construction his entire life. Rather than hit the high of being famous in the entertainment industry only to have it all go away.

Agent Smith

You are a plague and we are the cure.
But in the long run for his life, it might have been better for him, both financially and mentally, if he stuck with HVAC or construction his entire life.
Given his upbringing, I think he was destined to be a degenerate nigger either way. Suburban Family Life Cumia might even be worse. He would be raping his kids' friends along with his friends' kids.

JebJoh

That's right it doesn't. Because I didn't file a police report, I made a witness statement.

Hey Max. I killed somebody on the subway today. What are you going to do about it?
Since you did spend time in the nervous hospital after your embarrassing guitar hero defeat, I feel duty bound to turn you in. We can’t be too careful. I only know your family address though so please meet the detectives there to save time.

JebJoh

It’s a piece of shit and the exact thing wrong with the real estate market. He ruined the taxes for his neighbors and even he couldn’t afford it. Now his neighbors have to deal with tax increases Those kind of rich people should be filtered out of the market and sent to Florida.

He hasn't been able to make any videos like these since moving on down to "Compound Apartment". Relaxing with a drink while sitting in his bathtub isn't enough of a brag, I guess.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
It's just a reflection of nana's self-esteem. The man is a materialistic buffoon (I know, redundant, for italians) that didn't put any elbow grease into genuinely bettering himself.

He lucked-up and found a gig that heavily rewarded his verbose tendencies. And instead of using it as a genuine platform to grow and develop genuinely strong relationships (business or otherwise) he surrounded himself with yes-men that wouldn't hold him accountable in any way possible, lest they be cut of the privileges bestowed on them by Count Wopula.

And at the end of the day, light came to shine on the type of man that Anth is: a coward that cannot endure confrontation nor withold relationships on a level playing field. Which is why he is (was) so insistent on flaunting his wealth, as he has no other worthy acumen.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
It's just a reflection of nana's self-esteem. The man is a materialistic buffoon (I know, redundant, for italians) that didn't put any elbow grease into genuinely bettering himself.

He lucked-up and found a gig that heavily rewarded his verbose tendencies. And instead of using it as a genuine platform to grow and develop genuinely strong relationships (business or otherwise) he surrounded himself with yes-men that wouldn't hold him accountable in any way possible, lest they be cut of the privileges bestowed on them by Count Wopula.

And at the end of the day, light came to shine on the type of man that Anth is: a coward that cannot endure confrontation nor withold relationships on a level playing field. Which is why he is (was) so insistent on flaunting his wealth, as he has no other worthy acumen.

Very accurate dissection.