• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
It is a pedophiles voice, no joking around.

If someone approached my niece or nephew and sounded like that, I’d remove them immediately from their presence. Not a bit.

Normal men don't memorize the heights of all their ex-girlfriends. Her eyes, her smile, shit maybe go a bit dirty and say tits or ass.

Only a legit pedo would immediately recall that one was only 5'1 tall. Do you even remember her name, or just how effective she was at playing "pillow fort time" with you?

Jenna

Forum Clout
Okay, but where are you at with da chop chee? You like Brooklyn style, or more of a Queens gal? Do you make a nigga hit 3rd bass after the chop chee, or do you let a nigga chow down while he's chowin down?

I tried with that thread, didn't really wanna rain on anyone's parade but it just felt like a lame dad being awkward in public. The silent "just take your fucking sandwich, asshole" energy from the employee was fun though.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Normal men don't memorize the heights of all their ex-girlfriends. Her eyes, her smile, shit maybe go a bit dirty and say tits or ass.

Only a legit pedo would immediately recall that one was only 5'1 tall. Do you even remember her name, or just how effective she was at playing "pillow fort time" with you?
I tried with that thread, didn't really wanna rain on anyone's parade but it just felt like a lame dad being awkward in public. The silent "just take your fucking sandwich, asshole" energy from the employee was fun though.
This guy's posts are shit, just absolute garbage. Someone should rate and critique them.

He also sounds like a lady.

G

Harsh but true

Also doesn't know what a smoke detector or batteries are
IMG_0610.jpeg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'm a few pages behind but I think I've seen enough. I really hate to do this, but I'm breaking kayfabe: NoBacon and Jenna are the same person, fighting with himself for attention and our dubious amusement. I know this because I know him in real life. *Yeah, it's me. It was me all along. That thing you thought was a reference to here, but I played it off like it wasn't? It was. AMA

*(Edit: the following is supposed to be directed at Jenna/NoBacon, but I phrased it poorly. I'm embarrassed that I did that.)

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I'm a few pages behind but I think I've seen enough. I really hate to do this, but I'm breaking kayfabe: NoBacon and Jenna are the same person, fighting with himself for attention and our dubious amusement. I know this because I know him in real life. Yeah, it's me. It was me all along. That thing you thought was a reference to here, but I played it off like it wasn't? It was. AMA
Why did you make your alter egos so dull?

Jenna

Forum Clout
I'm a few pages behind but I think I've seen enough. I really hate to do this, but I'm breaking kayfabe: NoBacon and Jenna are the same person, fighting with himself for attention and our dubious amusement. I know this because I know him in real life. Yeah, it's me. It was me all along. That thing you thought was a reference to here, but I played it off like it wasn't? It was. AMA

I thought I had a white rapper feud with @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 brewing, even chose a "Jenna rapping" avatar & username for the month, then first thing you know Calvin Coolidge squashes the beef and I'm left here like @Dougie's Stalk Chinkster with an outdated avatar.

More than anything I want to leave NoBacon, just like I left Dougie for NoBacon. Let somebody else be the one who constantly calls out NoBacon's "oops I admitted I make 5'1 women talk like kindergarteners for sexual reasons" and I can move on to a fresh feud. I just have a list of posters I don't want to feud with, and a list of posters I don't really care about who really want to feud with me. Maybe @Sue Lightning? If Sue actually has a homosexual experience I will consider having a program with them.