• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
You have to love the little Patrick details because in every story you need to be a badass. Yeah she was 5'1 and she told me it was the coolest thing she ever saw, that I bullied a homeless guy.
Okay, but where are you at with da chop chee? You like Brooklyn style, or more of a Queens gal? Do you make a nigga hit 3rd bass after the chop chee, or do you let a nigga chow down while he's chowin down?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Now you’re being purposefully dumb. The story from what i remember is you paid him to throw his clothes in the lake and he jumped in after them. So yeah you didn’t FORCE him to jump in the lake but you created the conditions responsible for that to happen.

I don’t think i’m making some big moral grand stand here where everyone should go “Yeah mahhn! We’re PRO HOMELESS!!!” but its vurry strange how you’re a Christian and do these things. Now I feel like you’ll say “Being Christian doesn’t prevent me from being an asshole” but in truth it would probably do you better to focus on not being this bad person more than focusing on Christ. Only you chose to degrade someone else homeless or not.
I have no idea why any of you are arguing with him or debating the ethics of this incident because I would bet anything he just made it up

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
I’m explaining why it happened at all, I didn’t just randomly do it for no reason.
I could almost swear you said your gf was pissed with you for doing that. Maybe I was picturing how my night would go if I did some stunt like that. I think I fucked up my initial guess, you got this idea from the joke Norm said to Jerry "What, you never threw a handful of pennies just to watch a homeless man dart in and out of traffic?"

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Okay, but where are you at with da chop chee? You like Brooklyn style, or more of a Queens gal? Do you make a nigga hit 3rd bass after the chop chee, or do you let a nigga chow down while he's chowin down?
Jennas giving Nobacon the GAS FACE

1699397069509.gif

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I could almost swear you said your gf was pissed with you for doing that. Maybe I was picturing how my night would go if I did some stunt like that. I think I fucked up my initial guess, you got this idea from the joke Norm said to Jerry "What, you never threw a handful of pennies just to watch a homeless man dart in and out of traffic?"

I guess this is why witness testimony is so worthless.

The full actual story.

My ex messaged me saying I was a bad person and don’t consider my actions, because she heard of a date I just had. I posted it like is she down to fuck because why would she care? And it’s funny how girls tell other girls everything and you get a tarnished reputation even in a huge city.

Then people asked what it was about and what I did, and it was that.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
I guess this is why witness testimony is so worthless.

The full actual story.

My ex messaged me saying I was a bad person and don’t consider my actions, because she heard of a date I just had. I posted it like is she down to fuck because why would she care? And it’s funny how girls tell other girls everything and you get a tarnished reputation even in a huge city.

Then people asked what it was about and what I did, and it was that.
Ohhh thats what I got all twisted up. Sorry. I WASNT TRYING WITH DA HATE.

You've gotta do something. Jennas hittin' you with the unrecoverable GASFACE

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
I like tall chicks. She got a sister?
@It’s Meboe’s wife is like 6’2. Maybe she’s single and you two could fuck

Edit- sorry, 6’3”