• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Seven hours ago, this thread was about Bam's lowest point as a forum poster (coon without the ability to judge between good and bad), then Ben-Jenid had to make it about himself.

NoBacon is not to be criticized! Jenna is jewish!

dj-khaled-another-one.gif

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Eh. You’re partially right. Its not about popular posters it’s about being a fucking tard. Does anyone shit on Meownaw or Harry? No. Because they don’t say retarded shit to make fun of them for. But someone like of equal popularity like Nobacon does, and what you don’t see because you’re too focused on the people defending him, are the “popular users” who actually don’t like him and argue with him. What stops it from ever turning into an actual attack is the ability for Nobacon to diffuse or not be taken seriously and the “attacker” losing all interest or drive. It’s like telling a brick wall you fundamentally disagree with what its saying. The brick wall isn’t gonna scream back or leave the conversation.

And also…how do you think this is defending Nobacon? Because i’m attacking you? Once again you’re operating on a dumb duality with inherent sides. I can get annoyed by Nobacon while also getting annoyed with you. If you want an answer for disparity of responses or emotion its because you say contrarian shit and phrase it really, really dumbly.

Do you realize the irony of portraying yourself as the underdog and Nobacon the “cool kid no one can disagree with” when you’re both in the top 50 users here?
Hey leave me out of this, faggot.

G

Eh. You’re partially right. Its not about popular posters it’s about being a fucking tard. Does anyone shit on Meownaw or Harry? No. Because they don’t say retarded shit to make fun of them for. But someone like of equal popularity like Nobacon does, and what you don’t see because you’re too focused on the people defending him, are the “popular users” who actually don’t like him and argue with him. What stops it from ever turning into an actual attack is the ability for Nobacon to diffuse or not be taken seriously and the “attacker” losing all interest or drive. It’s like telling a brick wall you fundamentally disagree with what its saying. The brick wall isn’t gonna scream back or leave the conversation.

And also…how do you think this is defending Nobacon? Because i’m attacking you? Once again you’re operating on a dumb duality with inherent sides. I can get annoyed by Nobacon while also getting annoyed with you. If you want an answer for disparity of responses or emotion its because you say contrarian shit and phrase it really, really dumbly.

Do you realize the irony of portraying yourself as the underdog and Nobacon the “cool kid no one can disagree with” when you’re both in the top 50 users here?
You sure type alot for someone whose natural place is free-falling from enclosed platforms that extend out of buildings...

stfu you drugged up queer.

diabeetus

Forum Clout
Bam has said that she has frequent contact with her kids. Is it ideal? No, but she’d be the first to admit that.

I guess this attack feels unfair because of the above but also because Bam is a real person, though not someone I know, while Adrienne (beautiful hair) and Jon are tv characters or close enough.

@McGowan6 stepson who was mentioned in his obituary, I believe.
The bitch could have gotten sober and stayed medicated to keep the kids but said fuck that shit. Visitation is not motherhood.

diabeetus

Forum Clout
NoBacon is truly on a crusade to genocide every interesting poster off this forum.

Watch what you say Kamala, if you're too mean to him he DMs popular forum users to cry how pathetic his real life is and how he needs this place to escape.

Just tell him he's the most popular boy in all of onaforums and 5'9 is a nice average height for an adult man.
Here comes the bitter tranny to shit the thread up for 13 pages. Do us a favor and take your feud with OP to the park with some rope.

G

Nice BMI of 26, you overweight fatso.

BMI_Weight_Chart-DMEforLess_2048x2048.jpg
I’m in pretty good shape tbchwy, nice try with the hate though have a good one. I’ve proven it with photos. You haven’t even proved you have a male voice.

i'm 5'11 165 with abs around 11-12% bf (kilmer is my witness)

bacon admittedly doesn't like lifting heavy and prefers bodyweight exercises (huhhh gaaaaaaaYYY!)
this is what 5'9 175 (probably 180) looks like....nobacon is a little genova-esque meatball.

hqdefault.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
i'm 5'11 165 with abs around 11-12% bf (kilmer is my witness)

bacon admittedly doesn't like lifting heavy and prefers bodyweight exercises (huhhh gaaaaaaaYYY!)
this is what 5'9 175 (probably 180) looks like....nobacon is a little genova-esque meatball.

View attachment 164049

Callisthenics are underrated. I don’t care about having glam muscles, I want functional core strength.

Forum Clout
I vaguely remember when I first saw NoBacon's posts...he is a kiwifarmer, idk how he is top dog in this shit hole now. (How much this place plummeted that the likes of "No Bacon" are currently kangs).
You tried to be his friend and kept telling him how you respected him last time before you me manically disappeared

He kept calling Muhammad a pedophile

I'm glad you're back though

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Yeah, this sort of thing is exactly why you're considered an intolerable retard around here these days. Nice spending time making this zing that totally owned me, faggot.

"I don't want to fight anyone! I just constantly make up shit and passive aggressively never let it go like a fucking woman!" - This dumb cunt.

@Jenna see? There’s no cabal protecting him. Just upload a vocaroo rapping in a non-gay voice and you’ll be redeemed.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Somewhere there is a nigger lover in this here thread shaking his head in embarrassment of most of you fags. Whats become of Quasis empire of dirt? It used to be the funniest forum on the net. Somewhere along the line, it got lost. Jenna is a jew, NoBacon thinks Owen fucking Benjamin is the funniest comic of all times (the worst of his crimes), Sue touches peckas, Harry keeps it real 24/7. Ill hang up and wait for you all to attack me.