• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are you vaccinated?

Are you jabbed?

• Total voters

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I mean I know there's no way to medically prevent colds, but what retarded doctor ever argued they're "cleansing" illnesses?
I didn't believe it at first - I'm not convinced either way - but like you said, you can't prevent a cold, but you can prevent the flu. This doctor made me question it because they mentioned that not all colds come with respiratory symptoms, and was like "hey, I'm not selling you on any product, except maybe chicken soup".

I dunno, I dunno. /BillBurr One time someone saw me for the first time in weeks and told me I was looking good, and I was like "well I was sick as a dog just a week ago." Doctors are all lying faggots anyway, I don't trust most of them.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
To be fair, there are a lot of non-American brothermen on here, and the covid lockdown bullshit was a lot more totalitarian in countries without the constitution and gun ownership.
That's a yes and no. Certain countries went absolutely hogwild with the authoritarianism like the Angloid leper colonies and a bunch of EU ratholes, but then you had places like Britain and Holland being remarkably lenient, though that's more due to incompetence than magnanimity.

The thing about America is that covid policies quickly divided along highly polarised partisan lines, like every other fucking thing. So opinions about covid became a deeply entrenched us-them dynamic, which wasn't as much the case in a lot of other countries. Sure, there was a cabal of rabid "death to the unvaxxed" zealots everywhere but once Omicron came around and turned everything into a nothing-burger, they quietly shut up. In the US those crazies had to be dragged kicking and screaming back into accepting the return to the Old Normal because #DLTIW. A lot of the policies enacted and rhetoric used in the states feel so specifically intended to be mean-spirited and vindictive, designed to crush and browbeat "the enemy" more than to supposedly help beat the disease.

m assuming the ramping hysteria was due to Trump and elections. China is just an authoritarian shithole so they have their reasons, but the rest of the world bows down to American media and followed suit that it was a dangerous thing (numbers fudged for many reasons of course)
To be fair, libtard media were still pretending covid was nothing to worry about and that Americans should start hugging Chinamen just to spite Orange Man's planned travel restrictions. It wasn't until the travelling virus reached Italy that people worldwide really started to panic, because reports starting coming out from a (allegedly) free and civilized country that it was something serious. Granted, with the benefit of hindsight it's obvious that it was mostly just old people dropping dead at above-average rates in a state too corrupt and ineffectual to handle the excess mortality but there was enough for media and govts to shit their pants and start backpedaling heavily on their earlier attempts to downplay the whole thing to not rock the boat.