• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are you vaccinated?

Are you jabbed?

• Total voters

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I have a perfectly functional immune system. Why would I take a vaccine for the common cold, even if it was safe and effective? (It's not) I also don't take flu shots.
It used to piss me off when people called me an anti vaxxer because I'm not against vaccines. Once when I was 17 I was bitten in a road rage incident and had to get a tetanus shot. Does not wanting to take every single available make me an anti vaxxer? Apparently it does.
Don’t just casually gloss over the story where you got bitten during a road rage incident haha.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yes (J&J) but only so I didn’t go to jail for a year in a different state. I had to take my dwi class at a college and they required it. I wouldn’t have gotten it but the lady at the other place wouldn’t call me back when I asked her to send a letter to Virginia. Don’t get an out of state one because it’s such a pain in the ass. I don’t really care if I die tobehonestwitchya. I live on the fawkin edge anyways.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I got the initial 2 Pfizer shots like an asshole but none of the boosters. Ended up getting covid anyway so now I've got the fawkin super immunity, brotherman. Enough with the 4th, 5th, and 6th boosters. I'll take my chances

Forum Clout
Yes (J&J) but only so I didn’t go to jail for a year in a different state. I had to take my dwi class at a college and they required it. I wouldn’t have gotten it but the lady at the other place wouldn’t call me back when I asked her to send a letter to Virginia. Don’t get an out of state one because it’s such a pain in the ass. I don’t really care if I die tobehonestwitchya. I live on the fawkin edge anyways.
I got j&j and i had a 103 fever. I figured getting the moderna booster would help bc they said the baby oil vax was shit. I got covid anyway and felt like i was gonna die.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Don’t just casually gloss over the story where you got bitten during a road rage incident haha.
I can't remember how the altercation started but it ended with me being dragged from my 91 Audi by a large gentleman. He tried to get my keys from the ignition and when I had them in my hand he got me to release the key by biting my hand and breaking the skin. He then broke my key in half. He didn't get arrested which was extremely annoying and 15 years later I'm getting angry thinking about it.

G

Fuck no.

Check your local obituaries. Young people keep dying and a lot of “sudden deaths” are happening.

Climate change I’m sure thou.
My girl's best friend's sister dropped dead earlier this year of an unexplained heart condition. No consideration that it could be due to the fact that she was double vaxxed was ever made. Nobody in her family has any heart problems. It's sad and frustrating seeing the "unexplained deaths" statistic go up and the "experts" pretend not to know what is causing it.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Not to sound like an asshole, but the people that say they “had to” for “work” are the same people letting this nation go to shit.

Start calling me a fed in

3… 2… 1..
I actually agree with this in general, but some people I know were either ignorant to how poisonous this shit is, so they felt, "well, mah jerb, it couldn't be that bad..."

But it is.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It was never even a consideration.
The only ones who need it are old, feeble, and physically-retarded people.

My logic is a no-brainer... If I catch covid, hey it was an accident. And then I'll recover.
If I have a vaccine induced heart attack or cancer, I volunteered it by choosing to do it.

But I was explaining this to a few boomer idiots at work. Most people I work with are cool about covid and hate masks. But a few old retards of course mouth agape not understanding the concept of...
Covid entering your body might possibly maybe perhaps by chance potentially happen by accident, but a Vaccine is a 100% guarantee of something new inside your body that you chose to take...... How the fuck do you not understand risk? Even if they tested it for 2 years and perfected it... YOU ARE STILL TAKING A HUGE CHANCE For NO goddamn reason by committing to doing a new thing, rather than take your chances on skating by. I know people who never got covid.

You're undefeated if you never stepped foot on the field baby boy.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Nope. Just start smoking.

In the logistic regression analysis, current smokers were significantly less likely to be hospitalized for COVID-19 compared with nonsmokers (odds ratio = 0.23; 95% confidence interval, 0.11-0.48, p < . 001), even after adjusting for age and gender (odds ratio = 0.14; 95% confidence interval, 0.06-0.31, p < . 001)​
Yes. And I smoke anyway.

COVID itself (and therefore, the jabs if they work like "traditional" vaccines) targets the nicotine-receptive points in your brain; without nicotine, these points, if attacked, will weaken and this shuts down the body's natural defense mechanism towards respiratory failure. That's why these weak faggots who died of COVID who were "muh perfectly healthy" were actually do-gooders who don't have fun and stayed inside because muh guvmint told them.

Also, these despicable hospitals were putting people with flu-like symptoms on respirators. Everyone's had the flu; would you like it if someone strapped a respirator on you? These hospitals in the US were making something like $40,000 per COVID victim they stuck with these machines. It's all kickbacks. Oxygenating a flu or COVID patient is basically murdering them (many nurses protested for this reason) because you're feeding the pathogens with oxygen, that's why anti-oxidants are considered healthy (juices, red wine, etc.).

The shots aren't a death sentence, but it's an insane risk nobody would take if instead of "they're safe and effective" they were told "well, illness and death are a side effect." If I took even one shot, based on what I've read over the last 18 months, I'd work myself into a heart attack from having that mRNA and spike protein shit in my system. I have allergies that I can deal with, and I think they're from childhood vaccines; I don't want my immune system compromised towards a simple flu because my DNA potentially can't identify it any more.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Not to sound like an asshole, but the people that say they “had to” for “work” are the same people letting this nation go to shit.

Start calling me a fed in

3… 2… 1..
It’s a little different when you’re in an industry where you getting the shot is regulated.

I either had to have it, fake it and risk who knows what kind of insane sanctions if caught, or not get it and log a weekly negative test and then maintain all those records.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I’m not a doctor, but do what’s best for you, not the company you work for.

When covid 1st started , and even now, more people were dying from car wreaks a day than covid…

I legit know of one person that died from Covid. But he had other issues as well.

-

My biggest issue were people saying fuck covid, I ain’t going to get the jab. They then got the jab and started talking about “ the jab isn’t that bad, people have to make sacrifices”. Nah, you don’t.

I legit got out of the military because I got sick of niggers and dykes (among other things). Single moms too. I would be retiring in a couple of years if I stayed in, but I would be hating my self every day if I did.

If some faggot from the government tryed to give me the jab I would no question put my self on the line . Suicide by cop or bust!