• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are you vaccinated?

Are you jabbed?

• Total voters

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
To be fair, there are a lot of non-American brothermen on here, and the covid lockdown bullshit was a lot more totalitarian in countries without the constitution and gun ownership.

Boomia's Canada prevented the unjewgooed from being able to leave the country, made it legal for companies to fire people for not getting it (and lots of government workers did), and they even banned the unvaxxed from receiving organ transplants, and not just in theory, they denied a livesaving organ transplant to a terminally ill unvaxxed woman who died, and the Canadian supreme court found that it didn't violate any rights in their dogshit "Charter of Rights and Freedoms".

And I think de Lard's Oz sent people to literal concentration camps for being unvaxed, and there was lots of insane shit like this in other countries around the world.

If you're an American who got jewgooed instead of moving to Florida you're a cuck, but it's a tough one mannnn when it comes to people stuck in non-freedomland shitholes.

In these extreme situations, you keep going to the thousands of CVSs til one of the syringe retards shoots it in the trash and fills out your paperwork for 50 bucks.

G

Wasn’t there a 3rd thing he said?
His name and shtick always disgusted me, but fuck did this make me laugh:

"I was drinking my morning coffee watching TV in the bream room. First, a dirty diaper crashed into the north tower. We weren't sure what was happening. Maybe it was an accident, we told ourselves. But as the nation watched that second diaper approach from the southern sky and fly directly into the south tower, we all knew. We all knew our country was under attack. A short time later, they reported that a diaper hit the pentagon, and another diaper went down in a field in Pennsylvania."

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Held out for as long as I could, but I had to because of muh job.

Never felt worse. Not physically. Physically, I feel fine.

Mentally though, I feel... diminished. I think the Covid jab killed off that part of my brain that wants to be rebellious. Weird, because I thought it was suppose to make you more autistic!

I salute you cats that haven't got it. Keep fighting the good fight, my friends. And do not go gentle into that good night as well, or something.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
His name and shtick always disgusted me, but fuck did this make me laugh:

"I was drinking my morning coffee watching TV in the bream room. First, a dirty diaper crashed into the north tower. We weren't sure what was happening. Maybe it was an accident, we told ourselves. But as the nation watched that second diaper approach from the southern sky and fly directly into the south tower, we all knew. We all knew our country was under attack. A short time later, they reported that a diaper hit the pentagon, and another diaper went down in a field in Pennsylvania."

Who's joke is this?

Forum Clout
No. I have a bunch of legit allergies, and a history of bad reactions to vaccines and flu shots. I can't afford to roll the dice with this COVID vaccine and end up sick in bed for days, or worse, with absolutely no recourse if it doesn't go well for me. I've been sick exactly once since the pandemic started, I had the flu in January 2022. I recovered, and haven't had as much as a sniffle since. Why should I run the risk of fucking up my otherwise sound health with these ridiculous multiple vaccines? Call me when they have ONE, that works.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
No. I have a bunch of legit allergies, and a history of bad reactions to vaccines and flu shots. I can't afford to roll the dice with this COVID vaccine and end up sick in bed for days, or worse, with absolutely no recourse if it doesn't go well for me. I've been sick exactly once since the pandemic started, I had the flu in January 2022. I recovered, and haven't had as much as a sniffle since. Why should I run the risk of fucking up my otherwise sound health with these ridiculous multiple vaccines? Call me when they have ONE, that works.
Why would you even want one that "works"? I personally love catching a cold every three years so I can zonk out on Nyquil for a day and actually relax for once.

Forum Clout
Why would you even want one that "works"? I personally love catching a cold every three years so I can zonk out on Nyquil for a day and actually relax for once.
Good point. I'll survive a cold, but some weird vaccine side effects? Who knows? And no one is liable if it all goes south. I've been totally waylaid by flu shots twice, once I actually ended up in the hospital. Never again. A bunch of tweeting assholes aren't going to decide what's in my best interests.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I had to get triple vaxxed because I used to work with the disabled, and it was mandatory. But now I dont work there, and Ive gotten Covid three times despite the vaccines. Its all fuckin bullshit. Pharma in bed with government.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
Good point. I'll survive a cold, but some weird vaccine side effects? Who knows? And no one is liable if it all goes south. I've been totally waylaid by flu shots twice, once I actually ended up in the hospital. Never again. A bunch of tweeting assholes aren't going to decide what's in my best interests.

My step daughter had a crazy reaction to I believe the MMR, which turns out shitloads of kids do. And then all that press came out about them not causing Autism, which was them being like "I didn't steal yo wallet, it ain't in my dresser" and we were like "fuck I hadn't noticed my wallet was missing yet." It's all always been a giant scam, a failed experiment they figured out they could make money off of and use to control people. I suppose I was in the minority of folks that knew this before the huge recent cold scam so I never considered believing a word of any of this bullshit. I think a few more people got woken up by all this though at least.

Forum Clout
I took my jew jab like a good goyim. By the grace of Allah, I somehow avoided palsy/blood clots/heart explosion, which is convenient because daddy (((Soros))) found a way to somehow only make that happened to conservatives that took it.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
I took my jew jab like a good goyim. By the grace of Allah, I somehow avoided palsy/blood clots/heart explosion, which is convenient because daddy (((Soros))) found a way to somehow only make that happened to conservatives that took it.

Eh, my moms heart stopped and she was apolitical in as much as she liked whoever had the funniest SNL impression of the year.

Forum Clout
My step daughter had a crazy reaction to I believe the MMR, which turns out shitloads of kids do. And then all that press came out about them not causing Autism, which was them being like "I didn't steal yo wallet, it ain't in my dresser" and we were like "fuck I hadn't noticed my wallet was missing yet." It's all always been a giant scam, a failed experiment they figured out they could make money off of and use to control people. I suppose I was in the minority of folks that knew this before the huge recent cold scam so I never considered believing a word of any of this bullshit. I think a few more people got woken up by all this though at least.
I'd rather be assailed and insulted by Twitter faggots than roll the dice with my short and long-term health, which up to now has been excellent. I have a history of terrible reactions to vaccines and medications, and a bunch of Twitter homos are not going to browbeat me into rolling the dice regarding my health, which up to now has been excellent overall. If I cave in and get that shot, then I go home and vomit, shiver, sweat and wheeze for four or five days, who pays my bills? Who does my job? The idea that the manufacturers of these vaccines aren't liable if anything goes wrong is just ludicrous. If I develop some blood clot and become a functionally disabled retard of some kind, I have no recourse? I can't risk that.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I forgot who it was, but some doctor said you're supposed to catch the cold once in a while to detox the body. Colds are so mild that you're relegated to watching movies and PlayStation on the couch for a work week, oh Heaven forbid!

Forum Clout
I forgot who it was, but some doctor said you're supposed to catch the cold once in a while to detox the body. Colds are so mild that you're relegated to watching movies and PlayStation on the couch for a work week, oh Heaven forbid!
I mean I know there's no way to medically prevent colds, but what retarded doctor ever argued they're "cleansing" illnesses?