• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

are there any embarrassing pictures of you online?

G

No worries, I looked and I don't think I do anyway. I have the non-photoshopped version but fuck that, I'm keep the Mein Kampf version up.

Thanks, babe 😘

1650132363761.jpeg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
View attachment 35449
This is my new gold standard. It’s perfect
Bulging chins, absolute creep shot, neediness of him feeling the need to show he votes. Just hits right.
He wasn't even voting here, he did that by mail. He went out to take creep shots of people voting just to larp as a journalist and mine for Twitter likes; pathetic and gay.

Forum Clout
He wasn't even voting here, he did that by mail. He went out to take creep shots of people voting just to larp as a journalist and mine for Twitter likes; pathetic and gay.
Pat really disproving the stereotype that white liberals view African-Americans as voting commodities as he shows off his wares.