• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

are there any embarrassing pictures of you online?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
This one, i'm so embarrassed

IMG_20220415_012903.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
View attachment 35449
This is my new gold standard. It’s perfect
Bulging chins, absolute creep shot, neediness of him feeling the need to show he votes. Just hits right.
de82217ac56b2de7194972646598d8e2.jpeg

The way he bent the metal nose support as if it’s sitting on top of his snout almost suggests he took that picture for us to make fun of.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout

He really thought he had something with this picture, didn't he? "I'm shirtless outside in the snow, badass!" Notice how he's jacked his shoulder as far back and down as he can while flexing the muscle up as hard as possible and he used a fat chick angle to put emphasis on that. I wouldn't be surprised if those country style pork ribs were sore for days from how hard he was trying to flex. His fucking forehead has two weird creases from how hard he's trying. Looks like an ass crack with a tailbone cyst above it.

G

Not online but theres camcorder video of me being 17 at a pivotal family wedding and some cunty aunt is talking down to me on camera for everyone to hear...Was rifing with a few cousins doing air guitar and she basically said "why are you such a clown, stop making a scene"...literally remember the immense feeling of humiliation coming back whenever they play that video.

71KWGByIQPL.jpg