• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

are there any embarrassing pictures of you online?

G

66bd708dcee88676df5fe68e393921d7.jpeg

This is without a doubt one of the gayest fucking pictures I've ever seen in my life. There's not a straight man on the planet who would take this picture and think "Damn, everyone needs to see this". Hell, probably at least half the gay guys wouldn't post it. I know Carol wouldn't. This has to be proof that he's at the very least mentally slow if not full on retarded.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Absolute epitome of tough guy. What a top dog alpha unit. I hope he never gets mad at any of us or there won't be an ambulance, only clean up.
I hope my missus doesn't see him. Or I'm going to be cucked. You just know this guy is the last person on earth to be cucked.
He looks modest, humble, friendly and intelligent too. And financially solid. No way this guy can be trolled.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This one also embarrasses me. I mean, the SAME Cartier bracelet in both pics?! Get some variety you homo!

View attachment 35461

.... I am going to make sure Gosia never sees that picture.

As for my embarrassing pictures, there's plenty. The drawback of a social media presence and hating pictures of myself.

One of the worst I posted here a while back, myself pointing to a J.R. Ewing statue in my home. I look like I had just woken up because I really did just wake up, but I didn't care.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Anyone got the picture of naked Pat standing behind a plant holding his book? We should do a side-by-side with Carol's pics.
I was just thinking about that picture! That, and the ass crack (bespoke) knife picture are in my opinion the clearest evidence of, if not outright mental illness, then at least definite spectrum placement.