• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are modern (((western))) women trash?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Because they abort themselves into oblivion, and thank God for that. I think it's twenty million something since the 70s.

You like all my posts, you didn't need to tell me, chowlld.

Agreed. There is some really hot half chink girls out there.
especially when they have freckles

G

It's so simple once you realise it. If you're white and don't care what your kids look like, marry an Asian or Hispanic. If you want to continue your heritage and don't want to live with a nutjob, marry a Central (Czech, Hungarian or Austrian) or Eastern (Polish, Ukrainian or Russian) European woman. Usually Beautiful faces, amazing slim but curvy bodies and based personalities.

Snake

It's so simple once you realise it. If you're white and don't care what your kids look like, marry an Asian or Hispanic. If you want to continue your heritage and don't want to live with a nutjob, marry a Central (Czech, Hungarian or Austrian) or Eastern (Polish, Ukrainian or Russian) European woman. Usually Beautiful faces, amazing slim but curvy bodies and based personalities.
It seems like you could breed with anything but a nigger or an arab and have a mostly White looking child on average.