• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are modern (((western))) women trash?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Married a Colombian woman last year--proper BMI, no tattoos, great cook and actually "sweet" for lack of a better word.

Overindexed on liberal white women with motivational tattoos on their ribs in my 20s and self-corrected.

Also has a professional job in STEM and a graduate degree, but still very feminine.

Still, you guys make me feel bad for "race mixing" SNIFFFFFFF

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Married a Colombian woman last year--proper BMI, no tattoos, great cook and actually "sweet" for lack of a better word.

Overindexed on liberal white women with motivational tattoos on their ribs in my 20s and self-corrected.

Also has a professional job in STEM and a graduate degree, but still very feminine.

Brotherman got to make due, but they are being quite literally bussed, flown and shipped in here for this purpose. If you have kids they will resent their mestizo background

analeggsalad

(note mine)
Latin America, also known as "the anus of the world", is a giant festering pile of shit. It produces virtually zero innovations or discoveries, it's basically a bunch of backward narco-states that barely function.

Of the 6 Nobel Prizes in science won by Latin America, 5 of them were won by recent European immigrants. We have 22 hispanic countries on this planet. A total population of 640 million, a total land area of 7.4 million square miles (2x the size of the US, or Europe). They occupy a rich fertile tropical region flush with resources, a marvelous abundance.

All of that, and they have produced fucking shit. Just a bunch of short, pudgy, murky eyed people. The average IQ of a typical latin american country is in the high 80's. Within Latin America, white skin color strongly correlates with success. For obvious genetic reasons, white people have higher IQ's.

This is significant, because Latin America is the most race-mixed place in the world. They're all mutts down there. This is the future race-mixed utopia the elites have planned for the world. A bunch of short, squat, uglies with low IQ's living in filth and no progress.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
I talked about this in a deleted post because I felt bad, but fuck it. I hate the girl I'm seeing. Christian, white, but pisses me the fuck off. Loves gays and trannies, doesn't follow the old testament because Jesus "undid" it (which is why she's fine with desecrating her body with tattoos, etc). Just a typical white liberal cunt who happens to believe in God. I could rant for hours. I want to end it when I meet someone else which normally I'd feel bad about but fuck it, she's a fucking annoying bitch.
Protestant =/= Christian

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Protestant =/= Christian
Hey papist, take your popery somewhere else. We worship the true Christ here:

Buddy_christ.jpg

EraGodless

I first read that as "great cock."

G

Every white women in their 20's I've tried talking to the past couple of years just spouts the exact same garbage. It's like there is a factory somewhere just pumping these people out (colleges).

The University's here are an absolute joke and so many American girls just base their entire personality about where they happened to have been physically present while they were being brainwashed with globalism.

analeggsalad

I did the same and now my house is covered in ugly dollar store decorations and graven images
fawkin brutal out there man...

latins doing hardcore construction stuff start earning enough to buy a place in the suburubs. Once you get a few of them in it's like a spreading infection, you sense filth and decay encroaching. it ruins entire areas.

In most Central/South American countries they have a saying, 'Mejorar la Raza' spanish for 'improivng the race.' You know what they mean by this? Having a kid that's a little lighter, straighter hair, eyes closer to a color other than brown. This isn't a historic term either, this is said by them today

If they view it like this, how should we view it? Schinklebout it....

Something else to think about? This dude, jewish no less, did a study a decade ago. He wanted to see if living in the AMerican culture as a native citizen rather than an immigrant with backwards habits and culture shock would enable Mexian/latinos to raise their IQ and education attainment. You know what he found, obviously. Even after the third generation, fully Americanized with no connection to their old country or customs, they still had their 89ish IQ.

You know what "integration" means? It means this.

milk chocolate iq.jpg

"MUH FAMILY VALIES", "CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN VOTERS." Integration is destruction. They will still destroy this country from within

G

It just really sucks that women from other races are so much better than white women, since I dont want my kids to be mixed. I dont say that out of hatred, just empathy for my future kid. Same reason I wont date a short woman, I want to guarantee that my son is tall. Doesnt mean I think less of short people, but we all know life is harder for them.

EraGodless

fawkin brutal out there man...

latins doing hardcore construction stuff start earning enough to buy a place in the suburubs. Once you get a few of them in it's like a spreading infection, you sense filth and decay encroaching. it ruins entire areas.

In most Central/South American countries they have a saying, 'Mejorar la Raza' spanish for 'improivng the race.' You know what they mean by this? Having a kid that's a little lighter, straighter hair, eyes closer to a color other than brown. This isn't a historic term either, this is said by them today

If they view it like this, how should we view it? Schinklebout it....

Something else to think about? This dude, jewish no less, did a study a decade ago. He wanted to see if living in the AMerican culture as a native citizen rather than an immigrant with backwards habits and culture shock would enable Mexian/latinos to raise their IQ and education attainment. You know what he found, obviously. Even after the third generation, fully Americanized with no connection to their old country or customs, they still had their 89ish IQ.

You know what "integration" means? It means this.

View attachment 13389
"MUH FAMILY VALIES", "CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN VOTERS." Integration is destruction. They will still destroy this country from within
I'm mixed (half-black/white) and at the age of 2, I was adopted by a white family. My biological mom (white)- not particularly bright as she and I were beaten up/abused by my negroid biological father & my bio mom went to jail for child abuse-- not protecting me. And negro bio father (as an aside, an armed robber) was jailed for the abuse as well.

My IQ is well above average- it's been tested. I guess I'm an outlier. I also didn't give a fuck about school until I went to military school when I was 16. Although I didn't care about school, I still liked reading/writing & science-- I guess what I'm trying to say is that not all of us are fucking retarded.

Last edited: