• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are modern (((western))) women trash?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I'm mixed (half-black/white) and at the age of 2, I adopted by a white family. My biological mom (white)- not particularly bright as she and I were beaten up/abused by my negroid biological father & my bio mom went to jail for child abuse-- not protecting me. And negro job (as an aside, an armed robber) was jailed for the abuse as well.

My IQ is well above average- it's been tested. I guess I'm an outlier. I also didn't give a fuck about school until I went to military school when I was 16. Although I didn't care about school, I still liked reading/writing & science-- I guess what I'm trying to say is that not all of us are fucking retarded.
yeah no harm meant brothaman. Gay blog post (please skip/ignore) I go hard with this stuff only out of necessity to meet the opposition with a level that balances out. I don't like posting so aggressively, but that's where we're at. (Experiencing chapos in r/cumtown and elsewhere online is what did it, really evil sick people.)

If I for whatever reason saw you out in public you're more likely to be treated with straightforward (Genuinely) respect, or disrespect if you act like a nigger/faggot, than you would most white liberals. It's the gayest conservative cliche, but it's been proven true, white liberals view you as children.

Real nasty characters, sicko fucks

EraGodless

yeah no harm meant brothaman. Gay blog post (please skip/ignore) I go hard with this stuff only out of necessity to meet the opposition with a level that balances out. I don't like posting so aggressively, but that's where we're at. (Experiencing chapos in r/cumtown and elsewhere online is what did it, really evil sick people.)

If I for whatever reason saw you out in public you're more likely to be treated with straightforward (Genuinely) respect, or disrespect if you act like a nigger/faggot, than you would most white liberals. It's the gayest conservative cliche, but it's been proven true, white liberals view you as children.

Real nasty characters, sicko fucks
I'm a gentleman- big dude too. I hate most liberals with a passion. I have legit met and hung out with real racists (like Aryan prison gang types), and they were less racists than white and black liberals.

I don't think preserving the white race should be an issue. White people are literally the only race who cannot have recognized and celebrated pride organizations or organizations that are for promoting and preserving their culture. It's absurd-

And don't get me started on every commercial having a black person or mixed race couple. Black people are 13% of the population and that number has been basically static for 3-4 decades. Yet, if you turned on the TV or consumed popular culture, you would think they were 75% +. No other non- Western European country openly advocates for the destruction of the majority race of said country.

I'm rambling, but I don't take offense. Clayton Bigsby could be my alter-ego.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
I'm a gentleman- big dude too. I hate most liberals with a passion. I have legit met and hung out with real racists (like Aryan prison gang types), and they were less racists than white and black liberals.

I don't think preserving the white race should be an issue. White people are literally the only race who cannot have recognized and celebrated pride organizations or organizations that are for promoting and preserving their culture. It's absurd-

And don't get me started on every commercial having a black person or mixed race couple. Black people are 13% of the population and that number has been basically static for 3-4 decades. Yet, if you turned on the TV or consumed popular culture, you would think they were 75% +. No other non- Western European country openly advocates for the destruction of the majority race of said country.

👍🏻🥚

Snake

1637452929047.jpg

Snake

lol wtf. Usually it's men who try to explain that to women, and then they get called a misogynistic incel.

I used to defend white women but they're really gay, I have to finally admit it.
Any I know aside from my wife are all pushing or are at 30 and still behave like they're 16. Their entire lives are being bridesmaids in some faggot wedding in the Caribbean while needing more layers of pancake every year as they know they're getting closer to hitting the wall.

I never understood the extravagant weddings like that and it just makes me think the husband is a weak faggot. Her pussy isn't a national treasure worth all that.

G

Any I know aside from my wife are all pushing or are at 30 and still behave like they're 16. Their entire lives are being bridesmaids in some faggot wedding in the Caribbean while needing more layers of pancake every year as they know they're getting closer to hitting the wall.

I never understood the extravagant weddings like that and it just makes me think the husband is a weak faggot. Her pussy isn't a national treasure worth all that.
The idea of reciting vows and kissing my wife in front of a crowd of people, including my family, really embarrasses me. I don't know how I could do it.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
So the consensus is go with Japanese or Korean? Because I had this fantasy of moving to France and meeting a well-off French broad in the countryside. She's traditionally feminine, wears flowery dresses and bonnets.

We have a picnic overlooking a picturesque valley, consuming the finest local wine and cheeses. Then I creampie her in the back of a Mercedes and she gets out to squat down next to the rear left rim.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
what girls REALLY want is an unemployed loser who spends every waking second reading 4chan's /pol/ and stalking people on twitter like a woman, some idiot who has never had an original thought but thinks that the stupid schizo garbage he crossposts everywhere is profound

comment, @Tony ?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
I talked about this in a deleted post because I felt bad, but fuck it. I hate the girl I'm seeing. Christian, white, but pisses me the fuck off. Loves gays and trannies, doesn't follow the old testament because Jesus "undid" it (which is why she's fine with desecrating her body with tattoos, etc). Just a typical white liberal cunt who happens to believe in God. I could rant for hours. I want to end it when I meet someone else which normally I'd feel bad about but fuck it, she's a fucking annoying bitch.
So I gather shes at the very least, a decent fuck?

P

potatopeeler63

fawkin brutal out there man...

latins doing hardcore construction stuff start earning enough to buy a place in the suburubs. Once you get a few of them in it's like a spreading infection, you sense filth and decay encroaching. it ruins entire areas.

In most Central/South American countries they have a saying, 'Mejorar la Raza' spanish for 'improivng the race.' You know what they mean by this? Having a kid that's a little lighter, straighter hair, eyes closer to a color other than brown. This isn't a historic term either, this is said by them today

If they view it like this, how should we view it? Schinklebout it....

Something else to think about? This dude, jewish no less, did a study a decade ago. He wanted to see if living in the AMerican culture as a native citizen rather than an immigrant with backwards habits and culture shock would enable Mexian/latinos to raise their IQ and education attainment. You know what he found, obviously. Even after the third generation, fully Americanized with no connection to their old country or customs, they still had their 89ish IQ.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/richwine-hispanic-iq-comments-i-dont-ap-msna58382[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.gwern.net/docs/iq/ses/2009-richwine.pdf[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/16/jason-richwine-on-iq-and-immigration/[/URL]

You know what "integration" means? It means this.

View attachment 13389
"MUH FAMILY VALIES", "CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN VOTERS." Integration is destruction. They will still destroy this country from within

If you’re going to breed with a latina, it’s best to go with a white one, ideally southern brazilian, an argentine, regions where immigration from europe was heavy in the ealy-mid 1900s. and not the niggers of hispanics IE guatamalens, bolivians, hondurans…

a sofia vergara or shakira type, not an ugly betty type

ex: colombians in the paisa region of medellin are the most genetically isolated Hispanic group in south america, mostly having spanish blood and not the indian savage genetics

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paisa_(region)[/URL]

1802CED6-5BF0-4824-B5B7-C0E38ACF3F5C.jpeg

EraGodless

fantasies are for faggots.
So the consensus is go with Japanese or Korean? Because I had this fantasy of moving to France and meeting a well-off French broad in the countryside. She's traditionally feminine, wears flowery dresses and bonnets.

We have a picnic overlooking a picturesque valley, consuming the finest local wine and cheeses. Then I creampie her in the back of a Mercedes and she gets out to squat down next to the rear left rim.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
here's the problem with having a korean/jap kid, if it's a girl, well done she's going to be gorgeous and get fucked 8 days a week, if it's a boy, tell me you could look him in his half-slant eyes and say "i love you, son"

aa45de733cb87c04a74804ebcee459e2.jpg

Not a good example. His mom is Malaysian Chinese. Don't know if that means a Malaysian from China or a Chinaman from Malaysia, but either way those are some ugly people.

i.png

image.jpg

Snake

Because they abort themselves into oblivion, and thank God for that. I think it's twenty million something since the 70s.

I'm mixed (half-black/white) and at the age of 2, I was adopted by a white family. My biological mom (white)- not particularly bright as she and I were beaten up/abused by my negroid biological father & my bio mom went to jail for child abuse-- not protecting me. And negro bio father (as an aside, an armed robber) was jailed for the abuse as well.

My IQ is well above average- it's been tested. I guess I'm an outlier. I also didn't give a fuck about school until I went to military school when I was 16. Although I didn't care about school, I still liked reading/writing & science-- I guess what I'm trying to say is that not all of us are fucking retarded.
You like all my posts, you didn't need to tell me, chowlld.

i needed you that day..

point is though, hapa girls, brilliant
hapa boys - gook luck

Agreed. There is some really hot half chink girls out there.