• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are modern (((western))) women trash?

P

potatopeeler63

The only chicks I’ve enjoyed being around and like to date are poor third world girls/religious girls, even if that means you can’t bag the first night or two

Most girls fresh out of college the past 5 years are just trash. especially white girls. Literally spend every waking minute on their phones consuming garbage or taking selfies and have nothing to bring to the table other than sex which gets old after the first week

so im wondering if women have always been this way?
Pre-smartphone/social media?
Or is it a phenomenon of the past couple years +nigger culture +high octane feminist kike brainwashing

there’s no class.
Give me an audrey hepburn

5F85AF6E-2381-44E9-B9DA-AFD09B59EECE.jpeg

G

I talked about this in a deleted post because I felt bad, but fuck it. I hate the girl I'm seeing. Christian, white, but pisses me the fuck off. Loves gays and trannies, doesn't follow the old testament because Jesus "undid" it (which is why she's fine with desecrating her body with tattoos, etc). Just a typical white liberal cunt who happens to believe in God. I could rant for hours. I want to end it when I meet someone else which normally I'd feel bad about but fuck it, she's a fucking annoying bitch.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
doesn't follow the old testament because Jesus "undid" it (which is why she's fine with desecrating her body with tattoos, etc)
That really annoys me about these progressive, lukewarm "Christians" today. Jesus didn't "undo" the Laws of the Old Testament. He fulfilled them, which is a big difference. If you look at the Book of Leviticus, for example, you have a list of laws, along with the recommended penalty for breaking those laws (usually but not always sacrifice of an animal, or a complex cleansing ritual).

Jesus' sacrifice didn't outright nullify these laws - He basically paid the ultimate price / sacrifice for them, meaning that if we violate these laws (which we will, because we are human and flawed), we no longer have to atone with these complicated and often grisly rituals. We just have to repent.

But the Law is still the Law. God says that He and His word don't change. So if God says in the Old Testament that something is a sin and fucked up, guess what? It's a sin and fucked up. These fucking Pavlovitz Christians think that they can just cut out half the Bible because it makes them feel bad, and that's not how it works, child.

G

That really annoys me about these progressive, lukewarm "Christians" today. Jesus didn't "undo" the Laws of the Old Testament. He fulfilled them, which is a big difference. If you look at the Book of Leviticus, for example, you have a list of laws, along with the recommended penalty for breaking those laws (usually but not always sacrifice of an animal, or a complex cleansing ritual).

Jesus' sacrifice didn't outright nullify these laws - He basically paid the ultimate price / sacrifice for them, meaning that if we violate these laws (which we will, because we are human and flawed), we no longer have to atone with these complicated and often grisly rituals. We just have to repent.

But the Law is still the Law. God says that He and His word don't change. So if God says in the Old Testament that something is a sin and fucked up, guess what? It's a sin and fucked up. These fucking Pavlovitz Christians think that they can just cut out half the Bible because it makes them feel bad, and that's not how it works, child.
Exactly, so what's the fucking point of the old testament then? Why do Christians even bother reading and studying it, if none of the lessons or morals maTTer? It does maTTer!

G

The western world(Europeans) have ALWAYS given their women more of a voice then other races/cultures, so it's in their DNA. Which was fine when it meant they made sure their husband's conducted themselves accordingly and were good providers/warriors, but they've been given too much power since the pill was invented. They've now drifted too far from their natural role that they've gone insane as they're in unfamiliar territory and vulnerable, so they're easily manipulated by those who wish to destroy white men and the nuclear families that create them. The jews outsmarted our ancestors by taking over the media and educational centers to indoctrinate our children while the goyem males toiled in the fields and factories.

EraGodless

I talked about this in a deleted post because I felt bad, but fuck it. I hate the girl I'm seeing. Christian, white, but pisses me the fuck off. Loves gays and trannies, doesn't follow the old testament because Jesus "undid" it (which is why she's fine with desecrating her body with tattoos, etc). Just a typical white liberal cunt who happens to believe in God. I could rant for hours. I want to end it when I meet someone else which normally I'd feel bad about but fuck it, she's a fucking annoying bitch.
You should take her on a van life excursion.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I noticed that a huge percentage of white men in the military have Phillipino wives, and I think its because they just shut the fuck up, follow orders, and spread their legs.
If they werent all so hideous, I might get on board with that but no thanks
No matter how much those 'wives' obey.....they never can produce white children. Mongrel children are worth nothing.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I noticed that a huge percentage of white men in the military have Phillipino wives, and I think its because they just shut the fuck up, follow orders, and spread their legs.
If they werent all so hideous, I might get on board with that but no thanks
I just completed the complete series of Strangers With Candy, and one of the best lines of dialogue shits on Flips. Jerri is talking to her Filipino friend:

"I wish I was as attractive as the other girls."
"But Jerri, I think you're attractive!"
"Yeah, but you come from a country that's ruled by monkeys."