• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Arbery MEGATHREAD

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I haven't followed this case as much -- I did think that the defense would make a show of "we don't know who pulled the trigger" due to being able to claim that Arbery pulled the gun and that made it go off.

But this shit was going on outside the courthouse. And if jurors weren't completely sequestered, you have to assume they were exposed to this shit.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I haven't followed this case as much -- I did think that the defense would make a show of "we don't know who pulled the trigger" due to being able to claim that Arbery pulled the gun and that made it go off.

But this shit was going on outside the courthouse. And if jurors weren't completely sequestered, you have to assume they were exposed to this shit.

don’t make the black kids angry

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
I’m starting to wonder if we watched the same video. He did approach junior and attacked him while trying to take the gun he had.
You're missing the point. He went for the gun because they went after him. Self defense goes out the window when you're the one instigating everything. Some of you let your hatred for niggers make you completely retarded.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
The reaction of the retard with the shit hair that filmed it is great. About to cry. Nice job releasing a video of your buddies committing a crime you could have gotten away with if you hadn't released the video, stupid.

Retard.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The reaction of the retard with the shit hair that filmed it is great. About to cry. Nice job releasing a video of your buddies committing a crime you could have gotten away with if you hadn't released the video, stupid.

Retard.jpg
He’s my favorite of the three, just a complete boomer dope that learned you shouldn’t share everything on social media.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
How can anyone defend these three morons? I don’t get it at all. They literally fucked up every step of the way and fully deserve to spend the rest of their lives in jail. Only thing that is frustrating at this point is the news continually referring to Arbery as a “jogger.”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This case was obvious from the start that the hillbilly’s would be going to jail, pretty cut and dry but the media wanted to make it so much more since it was white on black. If it was white on white or black on black you would have barely heard anything. Al Sharpton was there for no reason and people crying they’re “finally” getting Justice after hundreds of years of racial oppression. This isn’t 1960 it’s 2021 but race baiters like Sharpton and the media want you to believe otherwise to further divide.

they would've probably done better hitting him with the truck. I havn't followed this case so don't really have an opinion, although I know it's really easy for people to get revved-up at a primal level when in a chasing/being-chased scenario.