• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Arbery MEGATHREAD

Snake

Black guy who was "jogging" near a construction site that was burglarized earlier, got chased down by people with guns, he tried to grab it and they shot him dead.

Not as clear cut as Rittenhouse since they chased him. Depends on the jury which admittedly is probably more pro-defendant than Rittenhouse's
Won't be any riots if they lose since it'll make Democrats look bad, like they even give a shit about optics at this point which a President with approval ratings in the low teens.

HoraceStanker

Why is Kyle varsity and you're not?
cases like this blow my mind. What would have happened if Arbery had managed to get the gun away from Jr? I doubt he would have jogged away with the gun. That was a life or death struggle. The fact that they were chasing him means nothing. If Arbey would have jogged along without paying attention to these guys, nobody would know his name. Second he tried to forcefully take the gun, he became famous.

Snake

cases like this blow my mind. What would have happened if Arbery had managed to get the gun away from Jr? I doubt he would have jogged away with the gun. That was a life or death struggle. The fact that they were chasing him means nothing. If Arbey would have jogged along without paying attention to these guys, nobody would know his name. Second he tried to forcefully take the gun, he became famous.
And the local police told them to apprehend them. He ran across the road at them and tried to take the gun like you said.

They exhausted all options. But that being said, I don't see them getting off because niggers.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I thought these holier than thou social justice media cunts didn't see color, why do they have to mention the skin color of every jury member then, it's almost as if they are the real racists, shit stirring faggots.

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Because they're idiotic country bumpkins. But the fact that law enforcement told them to apprehend him, really puts holes in guilty verdicts.

Full acquittal is farfetched but even one getting off will get cities burnt up again.
I agree but shooting the guy outright when you outnumber him and he is unarmed is an insane way to start a self defense claim.

Mr. Faggotry

Well that's just plain silly to say. Rittenhouse being chased and threatened by a crowd of dummies is why he was justified in defending himself. Third guy never should have released his video. This story wouldn't wouldn't even be known if he hadn't done that.
Absolutely, even if they were sanctioned by the police to stop the jogger from entering that house, they could have just followed him for five minutes while the cops came. Horrible optics with hicks in the back of a pickup chasing down an innocent jogger who was running away, you know before the video is cut by the news not to show the part where he tries to take the gun.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I agree but shooting the guy outright when you outnumber him and he is unarmed is an insane way to start a self defense claim.
Hey Faggot: They didn't shoot the guy until he grabbed the gun. The police told them to citizen arrest Arbery if he was spotted in the area again. Once the guy grabs for the gun, that's instant self-defense.

They could have shot him for 6 feet away if that was their intent. Could have run over him with that truck.

Mr. Faggotry

Hey Faggot: They didn't shoot the guy until he grabbed the gun. The police told them to citizen arrest Arbery if he was spotted in the area again. Once the guy grabs for the gun, that's instant self-defense.

They could have shot him for 6 feet away if that was their intent. Could have run over him with that truck.
I disagree but you're looking at this rationally and not through the eyes of one of the ape jury members. Not to mention there is no indication that Aubrey had any idea that this group of guys was authorized by the police to detain him. If three guys started chasing you with guns and you foolishly made the attempt to disarm one and ended up shot or dead, you would expect those guys to walk?

It's just terrible judgement all around and as a verifiable racist it wouldn't bother me if these hayseeds got sent away.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I disagree but you're looking at this rationally and not through the eyes of one of the ape jury members. Not to mention there is no indication that Aubrey had any idea that this group of guys was authorized by the police to detain him. If three guys started chasing you with guns and you foolishly made the attempt to disarm one and ended up shot or dead, you would expect those guys to walk?

It's just terrible judgement all around and as a verifiable racist it wouldn't bother me if these hayseeds got sent away.
You're right. I'm White.

But to answer your question, if it was 3 hillbillies, I'd probably put my hands up. Chances they are going to Deliverence me is low. But sure, there's risk.

But if I was a nigger who was stealing shit, I'd run.

Arbery ran, and when they caught up with him, he punched the dude and grabbed for the gun. Case over. And it doesn't matter if Arbery knew they were told by the cops.

I want to live in a society where neighbors are looking out for each other.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*

Lol the only way that's a reasonable argument would be if the nigger was attacking them and then tried to take the gun they had. They approached him and there's no way he should have just known that 3 country bumpkins were told by police to citizen arrest him. I don't give a shit that he's dead but it's a retarded argument.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Lol the only way that's a reasonable argument would be if the nigger was attacking them and then tried to take the gun they had. They approached him and there's no way he should have just known that 3 country bumpkins were told by police to citizen arrest him. I don't give a shit that he's dead but it's a retarded argument.
Not if he's committing crimes in the area. He also punched the guy while going for his gun. At that moment, it's a self defense case.

Again, they weren't firing at him until he attacked them. So this narrative that they were out to kill him and it was premeditated murder also does not fly.

The assumption that he was just walking around and this happen is where your logic fails. Two separate DAs declined to prosecute this case. The reason for that is clear: Arbery was committing crimes, was caught in the act and panicked like an O&A caller.