• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Arbery MEGATHREAD

HoraceStanker

Why is Kyle varsity and you're not?
Lol the only way that's a reasonable argument would be if the nigger was attacking them and then tried to take the gun they had. They approached him and there's no way he should have just known that 3 country bumpkins were told by police to citizen arrest him. I don't give a shit that he's dead but it's a retarded argument.
I’m starting to wonder if we watched the same video. He did approach junior and attacked him while trying to take the gun he had.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Seeing as how the rittenhouse case had so much more footage and everyone knew the backstory, it’s easy to see why from just the video people think it was 3 guys gunning Arbery down.

Without facts and just the video it looks bad. That’s why we have trials.

These people knew who Arbery was. They were following police instructions on detaining him. Arbery was not a jogger and was not minding his own business. He’d been stealing for months.

You fucking internet jockeys probably spent more time defending this nigger, who would have no problem stealing from you when he was alive, than making more White people. Take your arguments to Reddit, where Blacks are angels who are constant victims of Whites, the exact inverse of reality.

If you’re really dedicated, go to an inner city neighborhood and start stealing shit and see what happens.

G

I don't see them getting off unless the jury is extremely on their side. Citizens arrest was shown to be unlawful as you can't arrest someone for something they did 9 days prior. They also had no first hand knowledge of the incidents. They also came at him with guns while he was unarmed and they were the ones who initiated the chase. Doesn't really matter what anyone's morals are, legally these guys are fucked

Imager

I see penises everywhere
The Rittenhouse trial was way more important than these three shitheads. They stupidly trusted the cops so that's what they get.
Totally agree -- but it's not an unimportant case. I want neighborhoods where we look out for each other again.

There was a nigger walking around my neighborhood a few weeks ago. My wife approached him and asked if he needed help and he got all defensive. We monitored him and he was clearly staking places out. He even went to one of my neighbors and peered through his front windows.

I made sure to tell all my neighbors about him. And I can't tell you how appreciated it was. People I've never talked to before and only seen were shaking my hand.

These guys were idiots, but I'd also want to live next to them.

Snake

Totally agree -- but it's not an unimportant case. I want neighborhoods where we look out for each other again.

There was a nigger walking around my neighborhood a few weeks ago. My wife approached him and asked if he needed help and he got all defensive. We monitored him and he was clearly staking places out. He even went to one of my neighbors and peered through his front windows.

I made sure to tell all my neighbors about him. And I can't tell you how appreciated it was. People I've never talked to before and only seen were shaking my hand.

In situations like this, there should be an understanding in the area that they need to disappear with no paperwork.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era

I hope she was reprimanded for approaching a Nigger. Not a healthy habit.

MonsterSteve

Age.
So how we feeling about this case? I am only on day 2 of the trial so far. Were the witnesses good/bad for the defense?

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I hope she was reprimanded for approaching a Nigger. Not a healthy habit.
I admit I failed there. Instead, I just took the lead. I was working while she did that and she told me after the fact and I just took over.

But yeah, will have to have a talk with her.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
VERDICT IS IN: Travis McMichael is guilty. Probably means the others are too.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Gregory McMichael Verdicts:

Malice Murder: Not guilty
Felony Murders: All guilty
Aggravated Assault: All guilty
False Imprisonment: Guilty
Criminal Intent to Commit a Felony: Guilty

Imager

I see penises everywhere
From https://gab.com/JoeyCamp2020/posts/107333541834972682

Each of the three individuals are charged with the same 9 charges:

* One count Malice Murder,
* Four counts of Felony Murder,
* Two counts of Aggravated Assault,
* One count of False Imprisonment,
* One count of Criminal Intent to Commit a Felony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis McMichael, 35:

* Guilty on all counts.

Gregory McMichael, 65:

* Not-guilty of malice murder,
* Guilty on all other counts.

William "Roddie" Bryan, 52:

* Not-guilty Malice Murder,
* Not-guilty Felony Murder (one count),
* Not-guilty Felony Assault (one count),
* Guilty on all other counts.

Guily of two counts of aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal intent to commit a felony because you RECORDED A CELL PHONE VIDEO.