• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Arbery MEGATHREAD

Snake

1636054338362.png

Snake

So we've all been stuck in the Rittenhouse case but I got some good summaries of where the case is at.

The state has had a really bad week.

There's records of this dude fucking around in their neighborhood for months.

Long history of reporting him to the cops and they never got there in time.

They thought he was in a house like ten days prior and cops told them they believe he's armed and dangerous and to inspect the house armed.

The cops also told them to apprehend them if they can.

That's open and shut right there. They apparently have a history of racism but it's meaningless in the eyes of the law, but I'll understand if they lose.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
So we've all been stuck in the Rittenhouse case but I got some good summaries of where the case is at.

The state has had a really bad week.

There's records of this dude fucking around in their neighborhood for months.

Long history of reporting him to the cops and they never got there in time.

They thought he was in a house like ten days prior and cops told them they believe he's armed and dangerous and to inspect the house armed.

The cops also told them to apprehend them if they can.

That's open and shut right there. They apparently have a history of racism but it's meaningless in the eyes of the law, but I'll understand if they lose.

Next you're going to tell me he's not a jogger.

G

Which one is this now? I can’t keep up. They love to pick the cases that will create the most controversy and not actually change peoples minds. It’s almost like they profit off of that or something.
Black guy who was "jogging" near a construction site that was burglarized earlier, got chased down by people with guns, he tried to grab it and they shot him dead.

Not as clear cut as Rittenhouse since they chased him. Depends on the jury which admittedly is probably more pro-defendant than Rittenhouse's