APOSTLEGATE6 - Bomb Threats and Outstanding Debts

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
It would of course depend on him having a business that had access to credit and some soft spot, but people often do. He's cheating, he gambles, he likely has an entry point. People all have push points you can direct them to if you just pay attention. It's remarkable how many people want to feel connected to certain things and who they let willingly into their lives. I don't know him, so the him I refer to would have to be a person I've met. My buddies used to get the dancers in these dive spic gogo bars to give them money to walk them to their cars, good money too, 30-50 bucks in the early 90's for 4-5 girls a night, it was hysterical to watch their "boyfriends" agree to it happening on mere suggestion.
Boomia the Mastermind. Hard to keep up with your mental chess moves.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
It would of course depend on him having a business that had access to credit and some soft spot, but people often do. He's cheating, he gambles, he likely has an entry point. People all have push points you can direct them to if you just pay attention. It's remarkable how many people want to feel connected to certain things and who they let willingly into their lives. I don't know him, so the him I refer to would have to be a person I've met. My buddies used to get the dancers in these dive spic gogo bars to give them money to walk them to their cars, good money too, 30-50 bucks in the early 90's for 4-5 girls a night, it was hysterical to watch their "boyfriends" agree to it happening on mere suggestion.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Think of the damage to the con and the hotel's reputations that Patrick has caused by claiming the hotel was targeted with bomb threats. Would you want to stay somewhere a political firebrand and stargazer on Twitter told you was a warzone?
Bad enough it was in Detroit in the first place.

This is great stuff. Make sure to spread the good word on Twitter, brothermen.

09-CE5483-37-E8-4-E41-A127-91971-FD952-C2.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
The call to the penguicon lady lol she's puzzled. Did you reach out to the local PD press dept? would be the ultimate nail in the coffin if an independent journalist inquired and they said nah

regarding the SFWA member list being leaked, maybe worth checking the sex offender registry, at least for the senior "lifetime members"

G

It would of courthh dependthh on him having a businethh that had accethh to credit and thhome thhoft thhpot, but people ofthhen do. He'thh cheating, he gamblethh, he likely hathh an entry point. People all have push pointhh you can direct them to if you just pay attenthhion. It'thh remarkable how many people want to feel connected to certain thhings and who they let willingly into thheir livethh. I don't know him, thho the him I refer to would hathh to be a perthhon I've met. My buddiethh used to get the dancerthh in these dive thhpic gogo barthh to give them money to walk them to their carthh, good money too, 30-50 buckthh in the early 90'thh for 4-5 girlthh a night, it was hythhterical to watch their "boyfriendthh" agree to it happening on mere thhuggestion.

Eat your eclairthh!

fat-kid-reflection-background-sunset-child-stands-shore-concept-obesity-83216639.jpg
It would cannolis you stupid medigan lol.