Anyone feel like killing themselves ?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Fawk dude. Why not get a job with the post office or some shit? You can get a pretty good salary and set up with some benefits, drive around / deliver mail and listen to the bbboys all day long, or if you fancy being stationary, you can work behind the desk and be an absolute shitstain to people and do the bare minimum.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Dude as gay as this sounds I fuckin love you dude always have since the og sub. I want to help homeless people sooo bad. I hate how much this is going to sound like a pity party but I just need to explain something as to why I feel this way.

One of the reasons I’m all fucked up is that at 18/19. My mother got really really sick so she wasn’t there mentally (or physically) so she signed our home over to my brother. (My brother happened to be the person who allegedly had CP on his laptop)

Well for no reason at all once my brother took the house he sold it and didn’t allow me to come. So what money I had to used to move from place to place shitty job to shitty job. I eventually became homeless for a long time. Living in crack houses with fucking mad rats. Catching all these skin diseases cuz two of the places were houses that were worse than a lot of the ones on horders.

Got an apartment in a house where my father who I met at like 4-5. Would take me. He would shoot dope and tell me don’t come out of the room. I rented the upstairs in that place. It was so weird being back at the place that sucked so hard when I was kid.

Mind you I wasn’t allowed at the house my brother bought because I was an addict or stole stuff or did bad things. He just wanted to usurp his older brother and myself. I’d been paying rent since I was 17 and every dollar I got from my fathers SS went into the house. And I also got three tenants which I managed from 15 until the house sold. So it wasn’t like I was leeching.

So with no family no love recourses or stability I went from shitty job to shitty job. Sleeping in cars overpasses homes of basements with no heat in ny. Now I’m at the end of my 20s I have nothing to show for it. I want a career so badly I just want to be like everyone else so fucking bad dude. I just don’t know where to begin or how. I don’t mind puttin in the work I just feel so lost bro

Have you thought about doing stand-up comedy? I hear The Store is booming these days.