Any of you see Anthony Kiedis on Rogan?

G

Opester was talking about Neil Young not playing anything he knows and I would say that's more on Opester than Neil Young. Crazy artist types with shitloads of material are not the same as Warrant not playing Cherry Pie. I watched Prince play not a single recognizable thing other than 30 seconds of Raspberry Beret and from the nosebleeds I got to watch about 10 thousand out of the 18 thousand there walkout, it was amazing. Then he came back for his third encore and played Purple Rain with purple confetti everywhere and the 10 thousand people trying to rush back in that had left. Oasis had plenty of hits and shit that fans love and if you were pissed they didn't play Wonderwall that's more on you for not knowing what you're getting into. RHCP are in the same ballpark, they can not play one of their hits and most people that go are still happy cuz it's sort of hits all day.

Also, yeah as many times as I've seen REO, the only new album they put out I didn't need to hear live. Styx on the other hand, I would take shit off of Cyclorama and Brave New World over Come Sail Away most shows.
I saw Prince in 2013, knowing full well what to expect. I go deep wit da Prince, so I knew pretty much everything. My friend and much of the crowd didn't. I had the same experience, people walked out like crazy. Then after 12 or so songs, he plays like 4 hits in a row. Place went nuts. Played another 8 songs and closed with U Got The Look. Best show of my life.

As for Metallica: sure no one's going just for Sandman, but you still know they're playing it every night.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
I saw Prince in 2013, knowing full well what to expect. I go deep wit da Prince, so I knew pretty much everything. My friend and much of the crowd didn't. I had the same experience, people walked out like crazy. Then after 12 or so songs, he plays like 4 hits in a row. Place went nuts. Played another 8 songs and closed with U Got The Look. Best show of my life.

As for Metallica: sure no one's going just for Sandman, but you still know they're playing it every night.

I saw him in 2011 at the Forum in LA. I didn't know a ton about him, other than that he's a wacky artist type and really I didn't like most of his hit songs shit at the time, just grouped it in with "tacky faggy 80s garbage" and this chick got free tickets so I went. So I didn't even care he wasn't playing the hits or shit I knew, I didn't care about hearing it anyway. I'd seen him do the George Harrison tribute though, so decided to respect him. It was like a long remix concert, everything flowed into eachother other than like three song at the end, which people were still not thrilled with according to their crazy mass exodus. Alicia Keys came out and sang some shit I had no idea what it was towards the end but it was one full song. I loved watching everyone pissed leaving, it was insane. Teams of black whores pissed they wore heels.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Opester was talking about Neil Young not playing anything he knows and I would say that's more on Opester than Neil Young. Crazy artist types with shitloads of material are not the same as Warrant not playing Cherry Pie. I watched Prince play not a single recognizable thing other than 30 seconds of Raspberry Beret and from the nosebleeds I got to watch about 10 thousand out of the 18 thousand there walkout, it was amazing. Then he came back for his third encore and played Purple Rain with purple confetti everywhere and the 10 thousand people trying to rush back in that had left. Oasis had plenty of hits and shit that fans love and if you were pissed they didn't play Wonderwall that's more on you for not knowing what you're getting into. RHCP are in the same ballpark, they can not play one of their hits and most people that go are still happy cuz it's sort of hits all day.

Also, yeah as many times as I've seen REO, the only new album they put out I didn't need to hear live. Styx on the other hand, I would take shit off of Cyclorama and Brave New World over Come Sail Away most shows.
Three encores seems excessive and very self absorbed. Just stay out as long as you plan to on the first one.