Anthony Weiner goes apeshit when asked about Killary's body count

DMAN

NYC Mayor
And as a non-American neutral observer...if you really think the office of the presidency is what it purports to be, you should all be on your knees and felatting the Clintons. The USA reached its peak/zenith under the Clinton presidency. 1992-2000 was the best time for USA and American ppl.
Saying that the president is a manchurian candidate hand-picked beforehand who has no power has abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do with refuting this story.... In fact, it makes the story even more likely. The golden child is being protected by the big white glove. How do you not see this? Lmao

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Tweeting the picture that led to Weiner resigning because Nana was dumb enough to hold Brietbart's phone up to the Paltalk camera for a second will forever be my greatest internet moment. I'm just glad they killed Brietbart for it and not me.

Thank You For Your Service

You indirectly got Trump elected. That bitch was going to get a corporate cake walk to the white house but they had to change gears after that oopsie doodle.

WhereWeAt

Dopey take. Weiner was flustered and fell back on the typical feminine DNC ploy of "caring about victim's families" as a shield from having to divulge any information. OOP--- We can't talk about this. It would upset the victim's families!!!!

The host handled Weiner about as well as he could have in the moment, but there were 10 things he could have said in response to dumb comments Weiner made that would have really thrown him for a loop. Towards the end of this video, he has Weiner on the ropes completely lost in thought just going "Whatever, whatever" over again.

Weiner reacted with fake over the top rage because he was pissed off he was being put in a position to answer a question he knows the answer to, where his answer is being very carefully monitored by the very people responsible for what he's being asked about........

Weiner tried to cover up his emotion by pretending to care about the names, then tried to play like it was about "respecting the dead" or "respecting the military." Then he calls them all "obscure strangers," completely undoing all his fake nice bullshit.

Idk if english is your first or second language but it shouldn't matter, sounds like the Cuban or whatever host understood the context perfectly.

This is what frustrates me the most about the left today; instead of trying to make the conversation about "mansplaining", who has the right to an opinion, or whether or not someone is a conspiracy theorist, do a little reading about shitty accusations and apply some logic instead of grabbing the steering wheel.

"Oh Vince Foster was killed? For what, knowing Bill can't keep his dick to himself? Not exactly a well kept secret worth killing over."

"Oh they killed the lawyer who served them papers? So they skipped over the actual plaintiff, partners at the firm, and go right after some first year associate who doesn't know shit?"

"And the deaths are always after the scandal and never before, so they don't even have the intended effect you're alleging."

I don't know a ton about the Clinton "kill list" rumors, and that's still better than what any of them have done on any form of mass media.