Anthony Weiner goes apeshit when asked about Killary's body count

EraGodless

Also gets called a chomo to his face. Based PBD. Joe Rogaine would have been licking his ass.

PBD interviewed Mikey Franseze and he asked him about Tekashi 69. I don't think I've laughed so hard during a podcast. It was kind of related to snitching and cooperating with the government. Franseze pretended to know who the fuck 69 was- it was fucking awkward and unintentionally hilarious.

Edit: Weiner is a wormy cocksucker.

EraGodless

I think he did a great job there, but I think PBD should've had ready some of the more obscure causes of death; people shot multiple times in head (suicide), found hanging & shotgun to chest with shotgun 20feet away (suicide), guy shot 4 times with nailgun (suicide), etc.
In a bit of a coincidence, 30 years ago today, Vince Foster committed suicide.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
In a bit of a coincidence, 30 years ago today, Vince Foster committed suicide.

IMG_5561.gif

“Suicide”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I liked the ruining joke of right after a celebrity dies they would make their last tweet related to having information about Hillary Clinton.

My dad has never been a political guy except for one we were watching tv and bill Clinton came on and I said bill didn’t look too good and he said “it’s because he has to be around Hillary!”

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I think he did a great job there, but I think PBD should've had ready some of the more obscure causes of death; people shot multiple times in head (suicide), found hanging & shotgun to chest with shotgun 20feet away (suicide), guy shot 4 times with nailgun (suicide), etc.
Wasn't there a Clinton contact that killed themselves by repeatedly stabbing their own neck with pen knife?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I was watching it live at work and it was pretty cringe worthy. If you want some real cringe watch PBD interview former NFLer Antonio Brown.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
PBD rocks, he's like a much better, more well informed version of Boq Precision (in terms of arabian podcasting anyway)
He's Armeno-Assyrian. Christian. PBD types are commanding every so called Kurdish militant/marxist group but claiming to be Kurdish. That's how low alot of Armenians got (the ones who couldnt escape the genocide and had to resort to sleeper-celling in Eastern Anatolia in the form of Christian Taqiyya).

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
He's Armeno-Assyrian. Christian.
He's from Iran. I know you place a sickening amount of value on actual genetic dna origin, but he was born in Iran and looks like every other Iranian I've ever met. Christian... cool, don't care. No one has any + or - for me based on religion alone. He's 100% an American because he assimilated to the country's values. There are gooks, niggers and spics I consider more in tune to American values than some faggot white people I know. (I'm white)
PBD types are commanding every so called Kurdish militant/marxist group but claiming to be Kurdish.
I don't give a shit, Fortress America. I do feel bad about how badly we fucked those retard Kurds pulling out, though.