Anthony Weiner goes apeshit when asked about Killary's body count

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
didn't do any research.
boqface.png

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
He's from Iran. I know you place a sickening amount of value on actual genetic dna origin, but he was born in Iran and looks like every other Iranian I've ever met. Christian... cool, don't care. No one has any + or - for me based on religion alone. He's 100% an American because he assimilated to the country's values. There are gooks, niggers and spics I consider more in tune to American values than some faggot white people I know. (I'm white)

I don't give a shit, Fortress America. I do feel bad about how badly we fucked those retard Kurds pulling out, though.
Iran is not just Persian. I gave you his ethnic grouping.
Iranians in America are mostly the people who sold their own (not that I have any love or solidarity) but LA is basically the biggest anti Islamic Regime hotbed since 1979 because every Iranian who could afford it, and had gripes with or wanted by the Islamic Republic, fled to Iran. Of course they will assimilate...do they have a choice? They will never return to Iran.

This does not apply to most Muslim migrants post-say 1991ish. That's when your immigration policies stopped accepting dissidents, but salt of the earth Muslims with post-secondary degrees...or like in Europe, salt of the earth Muslim refugees escaping conflict.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
He read a list of people who died, and Weiner replied bringing up a story where someone went to a pizza parlor with a gun and nobody died.........

Weiner goes "bring up ONE name... ONE!!!" Guy starts talking about Vince Foster.. "NO! Not that one!!!"

If this guy doesn't end up dead, I would be shocked. He just keeps coming back into the limelight getting Hillary caught over and over again.

NewJersey.gov

He read a list of people who died, and Weiner replied bringing up a story where someone went to a pizza parlor with a gun and nobody died.........

Weiner goes "bring up ONE name... ONE!!!" Guy starts talking about Vince Foster.. "NO! Not that one!!!"

If this guy doesn't end up dead, I would be shocked. He just keeps coming back into the limelight getting Hillary caught over and over again.
Honestly I think the Weimer fella handled PBD's gaslighting well. Those names are just names, what do we really know about their bios? What does reading a list of 46 names of supposedly 'killed' people benefit if we don't know their backstory (which PBD doesnt know).

chocolatehellhole

I gave you his ethnic grouping.
I told you I don't give a shit, he's American to me. You're the one obsessed with racial genetics.
Honestly I think the Weimer fella handled PBD's gaslighting well.
Oof. Israeli spy vibe check. After using my tools and training I've determined you're a Jewish apologist Somalian rib beggar.

NewJersey.gov

I told you I don't give a shit, he's American to me. You're the one obsessed with racial genetics.

Oof. Israeli spy vibe check. After using my tools and training I've determined you're a Jewish apologist Somalian rib beggar.

That I am, but in the classic (non-Jewish, because modern concept of race and racism is jewish) sense, like Prophet Mohammed SAAW's best friend, Abu Bakr RA, I am obsessed with "lineage" and the "tribe" you belong to. What the Arabs called your "laqab. That is the real way to classify people. Genetics will say for eg: Serbs, Bosnians and Croats are indistinguishable...or Ukrainians and Russians, but knowing their 'laqab' you will never make that mistake.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Honestly I think the Weimer fella handled PBD's gaslighting well. Those names are just names, what do we really know about their bios? What does reading a list of 46 names of supposedly 'killed' people benefit if we don't know their backstory (which PBD doesnt know).

Dopey take. Weiner was flustered and fell back on the typical feminine DNC ploy of "caring about victim's families" as a shield from having to divulge any information. OOP--- We can't talk about this. It would upset the victim's families!!!!

The host handled Weiner about as well as he could have in the moment, but there were 10 things he could have said in response to dumb comments Weiner made that would have really thrown him for a loop. Towards the end of this video, he has Weiner on the ropes completely lost in thought just going "Whatever, whatever" over again.

Weiner reacted with fake over the top rage because he was pissed off he was being put in a position to answer a question he knows the answer to, where his answer is being very carefully monitored by the very people responsible for what he's being asked about........

Weiner tried to cover up his emotion by pretending to care about the names, then tried to play like it was about "respecting the dead" or "respecting the military." Then he calls them all "obscure strangers," completely undoing all his fake nice bullshit.

Idk if english is your first or second language but it shouldn't matter, sounds like the Cuban or whatever host understood the context perfectly.

chocolatehellhole

That I am, but in the classic (non-Jewish, because modern concept of race and racism is jewish) sense, like Prophet Mohammed SAAW's best friend, Abu Bakr RA, I am obsessed with "lineage" and the "tribe" you belong to. What the Arabs called your "laqab. That is the real way to classify people. Genetics will say for eg: Serbs, Bosnians and Croats are indistinguishable...or Ukrainians and Russians, but knowing their 'laqab' you will never make that mistake.
What does your "tribe" think of you mixing with Caucasian females? You are obsessed with racial purity because of the guilt you feel upon Allah judging you for dating (and/or raping) Caucasian ladies. You are destroying Allah's will with your promiscuity and indiscretion. You should commit whatever Islamic version of seppuku there is to save your family name and dignity.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Nice car crashing my post before even reading it, stupid. You didn't rea that
Dopey take. Weiner was flustered and fell back on the typical feminine DNC ploy of "caring about victim's families" as a shield from having to divulge any information. OOP--- We can't talk about this. It would upset the victim's families!!!!

The host handled Weiner about as well as he could have in the moment, but there were 10 things he could have said in response to dumb comments Weiner made that would have really thrown him for a loop. Towards the end of this video, he has Weiner on the ropes completely lost in thought just going "Whatever, whatever" over again.

Weiner reacted with fake over the top rage because he was pissed off he was being put in a position to answer a question he knows the answer to, where his answer is being very carefully monitored by the very people responsible for what he's being asked about........

Weiner tried to cover up his emotion by pretending to care about the names, then tried to play like it was about "respecting the dead" or "respecting the military." Then he calls them all "obscure strangers," completely undoing all his fake nice bullshit.

Idk if english is your first or second language but it shouldn't matter, sounds like the Cuban or whatever host understood the context perfectly.
Nice car crashing my post before even reading it, stupid. You didn't read that in 15 seconds.

NewJersey.gov

His over the top reaction was probably PTSD from IRL school-bullying or something, but his point was fair. "You are just reading off a list of dead names, without context, from an obscure website". Just because he grabbed a list off q-anonforo doesnt mean he's done his research, or knows the back story of anyone of those dead.

The venn diagram of a politician and dead former aides/associates will always be ridicilous...50+ year public figure employs/connected to how many tens of thousands of people?

There is real bullshit happening in the world, you will never have it revealed on some 1m sub channel on YT, from some ex-military fella.

chocolatehellhole

There is real bullshit happening in the world, you will never have it revealed on some 1m sub channel on YT, from some ex-military fella.
That's because it's happening in areas of complete global irrelevance that are only important to Somalian barge pirates such as yourself.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Just because he grabbed a list off q-anonforo doesnt mean he's done his research, or knows the back story of anyone of those dead.

It also doesn't mean that he doesn't know the background. You're playing into a dumbass point because he brought up the actual full list.

The venn diagram of a politician and dead former aides/associates will always be ridicilous...50+ year public figure employs/connected to how many tens of thousands of people?

Yeah I watched the video where Weiner said that verbatim too. There are absolutely no other presidents or politicians in any walk of life who have that many people that died OF SUICIDE or under circumstances where the coroner was the same person, someone working for/under a Clinton, etc.

Arkansas was a hot bed for this activity when they were locally in power. Then it went national when their influence went national. Answer that, stupid.

The fact that you thought this was a "reveal" says a lot about your opinion... This has been a story dating back to the late 90's.... Websites have been up about this since before Web 2.0 on terrible geocities pages.

All he did was use that site as a list. He could have used a better site, yes... But the names would be exactly the same. It's all documented. These people are not made up, which is what Weiner and you to an extent are making it sound like with your sweeping responses.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I hate Weiner of course but this PBD guy is a queer for acting like he had a valid point. Loves to talk but hates listening.

Yeah CNN isn't going to make a comprehensive Clinton kill list but the source he pulled up is worse than some of my own fake news sites.

NewJersey.gov

It also doesn't mean that he doesn't know the background. You're playing into a dumbass point because he brought up the actual full list.

Yeah I watched the video where Weiner said that verbatim too. There are absolutely no other presidents or politicians in any walk of life who have that many people that died OF SUICIDE or under circumstances where the coroner was the same person, someone working for/under a Clinton, etc.

Arkansas was a hot bed for this activity when they were locally in power. Then it went national when their influence went national. Answer that, stupid.

The fact that you thought this was a "reveal" says a lot about your opinion... This has been a story dating back to the late 90's.... Websites have been up about this since before Web 2.0 on terrible geocities pages.

All he did was use that site as a list. He could have used a better site, yes... But the names would be exactly the same. It's all documented. These people are not made up, which is what Weiner and you to an extent are making it sound like with your sweeping responses.

I bet if I had the time, I could create some list of mysterious dead associated with Harry Truman or Jimmy Carter. It's just a trope. Presidents arent killers, they are mannequins and avis like your MJ avatar, for real powers that rule behind the scene.

Clinton death list is as cliche and trope-y as "Bohemian grove" and Bush invaded Iraq for "oil"...its my point. They won't bring up real shit on his channel.

NewJersey.gov

And as a non-American neutral observer...if you really think the office of the presidency is what it purports to be, you should all be on your knees and felatting the Clintons ala Monica Lewinsky. The USA reached its peak/zenith under the Clinton presidency. 1992-2000 was the best time for USA and American ppl.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I bet if I had the time, I could create some list of mysterious dead associated with Harry Truman or Jimmy Carter. It's just a trope. Presidents arent killers, they are mannequins and avis like your MJ avatar, for real powers that rule behind the scene.
Knock yourself out. Make sure to abide by the exact same criteria -- All cause of death must have been recorded by someone who answered directly to the politician in question or has a background with them. All the deaths must have at least 1 contradicting fact that when explained make no fucking sense. You must also find multiple jewish politicians who've gone to jail for pedophilic activity valiantly defending them. I'll give you some leeway on that last part.

Clinton death list is as cliche and trope-y as "Bohemian grove" and Bush invaded Iraq for "oil"...its my point. They won't bring up real shit on his channel.

"This conspiracy theory is almost as stupid as two other ones that are factually accurate" You're essentially responding to "Bush invaded for oil" by saying "No, it was because they hated us for our freedoms!!!" An even dumber reasoning.