• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony has to take another leave of absence

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Stress 100% put him into this position and he's not gonna do shit about it. A total lifestyle and mindset change would be necessary for him to get healthy and we all know that's not gonna happen. This dude would literally rather die than be slightly uncomfortable for a little bit. Shit, he can't even stop drinking pisswater beer.
He's had more agency than most people in history to change his life for the better and he didn't take it because he's a little pussy.

Forum Clout
oyvey.PNG

Forum Clout
Why can’t he be humble even for a moment to his remaining subscribers? Why couldn’t he just tell this guy, “Sorry I’ve disappointed you, I’m still not 100 percent yet. If you want to cancel, I understand, please email Erock for a full refund. I appreciate all my fans and I hope you’ll come back again in the future.”
MichaelRichards.jpg

G

He's openly drinking again. Said the doctor told him red wine was OK. The guy meant a glass or two with dinner, not a couple of bottles on an empty stomach. He apparently spent a good portion of one of his recent shows kvetching about if he's allowed to drink wine, why isn't he allowed beer. He'll be knocking back the bud lights by Easter, guaranteed.

G

The guy was probably not even a subscriber or was just making a joke. Imagine the level of seethe you have to be living with, just waiting for an opportunity to pounce on some anon like that.

Which I get NOW. His life sucks. He's hated by the world, is dying, and can't get drunk anymore. The thing is though, he's always been like this. It must've been 5+ years ago on Twitter, I shot back at an Ant tweet with a friendly (genuinely friendly, not snarky) retort about the JQ. I can't remember the details. He DM'd me and said something to the effect of "I hope you come to my house so I can see what a tough guy you are then" and blocked me. Like what? Nigga nobody was threatening you...It was fucking hilarious.

The more I learn about his sexual desires for children the more it all starts to make sense. No way anybody is sitting around that miserable when they go from spackle bucket shitting to mansions unless there is some really dark desire that goes unfulfilled.

Does anyone have a tween that they can "donate" to this guy so that he can cheer up?
He's drinking again. Wine (for now) that he says his doctor okayed. He couldn't even make it a couple of months off the sauce

Forum Clout
He's drinking again. Wine (for now) that he says his doctor okayed. He couldn't even make it a couple of months off the sauce
There are photos of him drinking wine and what are obviously not glasses of water in at least two photos since he got out of the hospital. He also admitted to having "a" beer when he was putting his new computer toys together. No wonder he's back in the hospital.

Forum Clout
No cardiologist in 2023 is going to explicitly tell a patient that drinking wine is okay.

That would be like a director of human resources telling an employee, "it's okay to say 'nigger' occasionally, just don't do it very often." Maybe such advice was given in the 1960's, but not in our modern age.

What actually happened is, his doctor said something like, "no liquor, no beer" as an off-hand remark; he was obviously referring to all alcohol. But Technicality Tony pounced on that and figured, "well wine is okay then!"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No cardiologist in 2023 is going to explicitly tell a patient that drinking wine is okay.

That would be like a director of human resources telling an employee, "it's okay to say 'nigger' occasionally, just don't do it very often." Maybe such advice was given in the 1960's, but not in our modern age.

What actually happened is, his doctor said something like, "no liquor, no beer" as an off-hand remark; he was obviously referring to all alcohol. But Technicality Tony pounced on that and figured, "well wine is okay then!"
Well its possible (but not likely due to how dishonest Ant is with himself) that he explained to the doctor he has a drinking problem, and the doctor assumed “Well if he quits cold turkey it’ll flat out kill him.” so even though alcohol can cause complications having a tiny bit can ward off the complications that would come with a withdrawl.

But Anthony is fucking stupid and the doctor didn’t realize he was talking to an actual alcoholic who if given the green light on wine would naturally slip into beer after beer every night.

He apparently spent a good portion of one of his recent shows kvetching about if he's allowed to drink wine, why isn't he allowed beer. He'll be knocking back the bud lights by Easter, guaranteed.
“I don’t understand. The doctor said if i slash my wrists I might bleed out. But i got this papercut right here and i’m fine. Why NOT slash my wrists?”

You have high expectations for him. He’s BEEN knocking back bud lights. All he needed to do was make the mental justification to start drinking again and he already did that. And as we know he already “sipped” “one” beer when building his PC. He’s a fucking addict. He sipped that one beer, felt nothing, and said “FUCKIN DOCTOR WAS WRONG I CAN DRINK AS MUCH AS I WANT!!! Whats really the difference between wine and beer anyway!?” And even if we assume the people around him are policing him to make sure he doesn’t drink thats underestimating the ability of an alcoholic to hide their activities.

G

Well its possible (but not likely due to how dishonest Ant is with himself) that he explained to the doctor he has a drinking problem, and the doctor assumed “Well if he quits cold turkey it’ll flat out kill him.” so even though alcohol can cause complications having a tiny bit can ward off the complications that would come with a withdrawl.

But Anthony is fucking stupid and the doctor didn’t realize he was talking to an actual alcoholic who if given the green light on wine would naturally slip into beer after beer every night.

“I don’t understand. The doctor said if i slash my wrists I might bleed out. But i got this papercut right here and i’m fine. Why NOT slash my wrists?”

You have high expectations for him. He’s BEEN knocking back bud lights. All he needed to do was make the mental justification to start drinking again and he already did that. And as we know he already “sipped” “one” beer when building his PC. He’s a fucking addict. He sipped that one beer, felt nothing, and said “FUCKIN DOCTOR WAS WRONG I CAN DRINK AS MUCH AS I WANT!!! Whats really the difference between wine and beer anyway!?” And even if we assume the people around him are policing him to make sure he doesn’t drink thats underestimating the ability of an alcoholic to hide their activities.
I have very low expectations of him in general. I guess I just supposed that getting his chest ripped open might give him pause for thought. But he really has nothing to live for other than numbing himself with booze and distracting himself from any form of self-examination.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
He would die if he stopped drinking at this point. His body can't handle withdrawal. Doctors aren't magicians - they can't just snap their fingers and make you all better when you've spent your life destroying your body. I'd be willing to bet his doctors told him that he has to drink something or it's game over.

There's no way he'd tell people that because it would be admitting how hopeless his situation is so instead he reframed it as "the doctors told me I can drink".