Anthony finally admits to fucking Sue

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
This forum is great because it is one of the last corners of the internet that is not completely censored by jews. Even holohoax denial forums are being censored now.
this is the only site that makes me loff, lotta funny fawkin folks here, lotta folks

89fb949ce1e3fd856790ff5244af261a.png

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I listened to O&A from XM to their last day on air at Sirius-XM. After Anthony was fired, I took a long break from the show and did not return to listening to old O&A clips for years. By the time I started listening to O&A again the entire O&A reddit was already banned. So I learned about the entire Feed Nana and Sue Lightning saga in one night from the forum that was around before this one.

If you had told me that Anthony would go from where he was in 2014 to where he is now I would have never believed it.
As for the show itself, you missed the Stengel Brothers and "You say really odd shit to people."

Oh and some comedian who is now dead used to deliver meat. And "Dassabesso."

Kurt_Love

Nah. I was a super oldschool O&A fan from the 90s even. I never really use social media so I had no idea that the pests were still so diehard for O&A and the show in general. It was not until recently when I started re-listening to the old shows that I realized how well the show holds up. If not for Porsalin or BeigeFrequency I would barely know what happened with Joe or O&A after the show died.

This forum is great because it is one of the last corners of the internet that is not completely censored by jews. Even holohoax denial forums are being censored now.
There's also a version of the Ron Bennington show episode still on YouTube with all of the audio from Joe's peoples court appearance if you haven't seen the full thing.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot