Anthony finally admits to fucking Sue

G

I remember when first seeing this having it rub me the wrong way:

[MEDIA=youtube]mNOEKNiySs8[/MEDIA]

But knowing what I know now, Nana was just a catty Mean Girl, and it was Opie's volatile masculine energy that made the Bimbo cry.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Yes. A moment of clarity from his alcoholic stupor. Through the Miller Lite haze, and beyond the fog of obscurity. He saw a smooth young androgynous boy with fake supple breasts, and suddenly he was at peace with his inner demon. He saw the face of god shining on that young boys petite, bite size pecker.

I guess Im trying to say he's still a faggot, is all.
False. He paid for Sues tits after they fucked. So he sucked of a flat chested boy

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I can’t believe that Nana really was fed. The Sub is on point with this fag.
I listened to O&A from XM to their last day on air at Sirius-XM. After Anthony was fired, I took a long break from the show and did not return to listening to old O&A clips for years. By the time I started listening to O&A again the entire O&A reddit was already banned. So I learned about the entire Feed Nana and Sue Lightning saga in one night from the forum that was around before this one.

If you had told me that Anthony would go from where he was in 2014 to where he is now I would have never believed it.

I listened to O&A from XM to their last day on air at Sirius-XM. After Anthony was fired, I took a long break from the show and did not return to listening to old O&A clips for years. By the time I started listening to O&A again the entire O&A reddit was already banned. So I learned about the entire Feed Nana and Sue Lightning saga in one night from the forum that was around before this one.

If you had told me that Anthony would go from where he was in 2014 to where he is now I would have never believed it.
It was a glorious time. You had Tits Hughes, Bovine Joe, Jimmy the Pervert, Simian Sam, Artie No-Nose and Tony Two-Shirts. We called him that because he always wore two shirts. To us, people who participated in other subreddits were dead, I mean they had no balls.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

Dude you didn't catch the people's court live? That was the subs greatest moment

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Dude you didn't catch the people's court live? That was the subs greatest moment
Nah. I was a super oldschool O&A fan from the 90s even. I never really use social media so I had no idea that the pests were still so diehard for O&A and the show in general. It was not until recently when I started re-listening to the old shows that I realized how well the show holds up. If not for Porsalin or BeigeFrequency I would barely know what happened with Joe or O&A after the show died.

This forum is great because it is one of the last corners of the internet that is not completely censored by jews. Even holohoax denial forums are being censored now.