• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I know it has been thrown around for years but Im not sure if there was confirmation or if he has ever admitted it. Was it a phase or was it his preferred method for years? Im sure his days ripping dabs with LOS are over. Same with that streaming/party house in the Poconos.
Every time Nana smokes weed she gets really retarded. Last time he reflexively broke out a Dice impression.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Flying soon after major surgery is dangerous because of potential blood clots, but a year seems long
Oh noooo, I won't be able to move to north or south carolina in at least a year. Possible two, three, eight years to be safe. I was so looking forwards to it. Guess I have to stay in New York now! Doctors order! Oh no. :image_9253:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What kind of health insurance does nana have? NYU Langone isn't cheap.
Id imagine he will have to pay a similar cost as fixing that shitty roof. Maybe more. He probably cant even sell that SC place since its poorly made and if he did, he will lose his ass. He is just bleeding money now. Plus he cant even do his show for weeks and since he never promotes the other shows on the network. None of the subscribers want to listen to the other stuff. They just want his show. So Id expect some people to drop the service.

Roslyn Heights Biter

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
img_0039-jpeg.157229

bumbum8

It died on the vine
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Can any medical brothermen tell the real reason why he's got the bandage or whatever that is on his head?

Man he looks like shit, and this is when he felt like he was decent enough to post this picture.

I guess this means he also has a catheter. Fucking yuck.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Can any medical brothermen tell the real reason why he's got the bandage or whatever that is on his head?

Man he looks like shit, and this is when he felt like he was decent enough to post this picture.

I guess this means he also has a catheter. Fucking yuck.
Id guess its just " cable management" for all the tubes and sensors he has on him.