• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Maybe Missy is poisoning him with something else.
1696600770772.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Once he mixes booze with his painkillers he is going to get hooked. Depending how long they give him the oxys, I could see him getting hooked. Where Im at they will only give you one round of the high powered opiates right when you get out then tell you to advil/tylenol the rest of the way. I was grateful they did that for me. I have always been concerned about getting hooked on painkillers if I had a surgery. I was always worried Id like them too much. Turns out Im not really a fan of them as a recreational drug. I didnt even like the way they made me feel when I was using them for their intended purpose. Same with Vicodin. Hated the way they made feel. Id rather ride out the pain smoking weed and taking tylonol.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Once he mixes booze with his painkillers he is going to get hooked. Depending how long they give him the oxys, I could see him getting hooked. Where Im at they will only give you one round of the high powered opiates right when you get out then tell you to advil/tylenol the rest of the way. I was grateful they did that for me. I have always been concerned about getting hooked on painkillers if I had a surgery. I was always worried Id like them too much. Turns out Im not really a fan of them as a recreational drug. I didnt even like the way they made me feel when I was using them for their intended purpose. Same with Vicodin. Hated the way they made feel. Id rather ride out the pain smoking weed and taking tylonol.
Wasn't it being hooked on Xanies the reason she had her heart attack 20 years ago, Cowster?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He must be making hundreds of dollars!
Plus his whole bitch when he was on Ant’s network was that it was behind a paywall. MLC and Burning Bridges still had a run for almost two years where it was the funniest shit ever. “Keith, you hiiired a juuuuuuunnnkiiieee and are surprised he’s not showing up for work. A juuuuuunkieee!”

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Wasn't it being hooked on Xanies the reason she had her heart attack 20 years ago, Cowster?
I know it has been thrown around for years but Im not sure if there was confirmation or if he has ever admitted it. Was it a phase or was it his preferred method for years? Im sure his days ripping dabs with LOS are over. Same with that streaming/party house in the Poconos.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I know it has been thrown around for years but Im not sure if there was confirmation or if he has ever admitted it. Was it a phase or was it his preferred method for years? Im sure his days ripping dabs with LOS are over. Same with that streaming/party house in the Poconos.
I believe she said she was constantly popping them right before contract signings because Opie would stall, Cowster.

Well when you resign from taking responsibility, don't get anxiety attacks over someone else taking the lead.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I believe she said she was constantly popping them right before contract signings because Opie would stall, Cowster.

Well when you resign from taking responsibility, don't get anxiety attacks over someone else taking the lead.
Then it sounds like he could easily slip down that rabbit hole again. With him being stuck at home for the next few months Im sure he will abuse booze and painkillers just to feel like he is having a good time.