• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Fair point, NAPster. I forgot he had his ballwashers on Wackbag sweep it under the rug he clinically died from a heart attackster.
OnA historianster, did he actually clinically die? I've read about his heart attack with vague details a few times but did our mammy truly experience the void for a bit? And still he continued on the booze and benzos path?

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
I’m confused that he needed to make up a story two days ago on the show. How often do you know about a medical emergency two days ahead of time? Sounds slightly far fetched.
Maybe the airport theory someone mentioned was correct. There is no chance in hell that Nana would voluntarily take a 2 day break from tweeting. He'd pay for in flight wifi to tweet about F/Ns.

I'm sure TMZ will pick up this story soon. He's still hilarious and we'll get our answers.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Patrice is getting his diabetic dick sucked by Ro in the corner and they're both laughing at him, Mewlster.

I pray this is his cardiologist, Brotherster. Patrice lives!

julie-c-delphin-thumb.jpg