• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

G

I forgot about him going to SC to check on his faggot triangle leaky house, funster.

Maybe he got into a car accident and is going to lose both his legs.
The house emergency was probably a coverup for his emergency hospital visit, brotherster.

Remember old man Cumia had to keep it hushed when he had a heart attack, he's afraid of getting old or giving off old people vibes because he's a perpetual manchild.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
The house emergency was probably a coverup for his emergency hospital visit, brotherster.

Remember old man Cumia had to keep it hushed when he had a heart attack, he's afraid of getting old or giving off old people vibes because he's a perpetual manchild.
Fair point, NAPster. I forgot he had his ballwashers on Wackbag sweep it under the rug he clinically died from a heart attackster.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Agreed it is rather suspect of Tony, esp with that house nonsense. It might be the big one.

lord-help-me-i-cant-even.gif