"Anthony Cumia is a responsible gun owner" - Gay Karl from WATP

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
3356DFAA00000578-0-image-a-16_1461092321210.jpg
3356DF9400000578-0-image-a-17_1461092329220.jpg
2F8A14C300000578-3368063-image-m-18_1450656959928.jpg

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
A guy tried to talk to me when he was in the bathroom, and my shock jock kindly brandished his weapon to ward off the pest.

Nice blog post by your ex girlfriend, who revealed on a podcast you were dating a tranny, stupid.

On his very latest murder simulator stream, didn't he angrily threaten to kill the next person who knocks on his door to tell him to pipe it down, it's 4AM?

Last edited:

Rascal

Anth has somehow managed to convince his ballwashers he's the epitome of reasonability and level-headedness, despite proving the exact opposite on a regular basis. I don't get how he does it.

How hard is it to be a responsible gun owner by the way? Keep guns in a safe location, don't pose with them in photos like a nigger, and don't lose them. Three strikes for Anthony it seems.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
A guy tried to talk to me when he was in the bathroom, and my shock jock kindly brandished his weapon to ward off the pest.

Nice blog post by your ex girlfriend, who revealed on a podcast you were dating a tranny, stupid.

On his very latest murder simulator stream, didn't he angrily threaten to kill the next person who knocks on his door to tell him to pipe it down, it's 4AM?
Ant will be one of those stories of the dementia ridden men who shoot the repair man thinking its an intruder.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Anth has somehow managed to convince his ballwashers he's the epitome of reasonability and level-headedness, despite proving the exact opposite on a regular basis. I don't get how he does it.
Niggers. That’s literally it. We live in a time where it’s less acceptable to be racist than ever. This means racist people have more power and when they speak seem like they’re fighting against an oppressive evil rather than being part of an accepted mainstream thought. This means that these retards will love Anthony no matter how unfunny, boring, or horrible as a human being he is. He says niggers, they say niggers, it’s basically the only underlying connection. There are far more entertaining shows and people but they’re not doing 3 hour rants about trans drag shows inbetween Shuli spots.
How hard is it to be a responsible gun owner by the way? Keep guns in a safe location, don't pose with them in photos like a nigger, and don't lose them. Three strikes for Anthony it seems.
Ant cares about guns as much as he cares about cars. They look cool to him and they’re a front for masculinity. But unlike cars, guns are also extremely political and usually a thing of Republicans. So it fits in with the entire Conservative LARP he tries to pull. He’s also a completely frail, insecure, and unmotivated man. Any man who truly feared confrontation with another man would probably build their physique or just be a lowkey gun owner. Once again, Ant’s entire gun obsession was fueled by paranoia. He has a pistol for if two niggers break in, but what if it’s three? Better get a shotgun. What if it’s 5? Get the AR. Then if niggers start raiding the Compound he can get on the roof with his retarded sniper. Reminder for everybody: Ant visually, mentally, and publicly would talk about his extremely detailed plan for a home invasion. The reality is he wouldn’t wake up if niggers started robbing his holes, let alone his house. To sum it up, thats the problem: He’s a nigger.

If any government wanted to kill their population for some bizzaro reason they would just put something in the water and wipe out millions in a day. The thirsty ones left behind would be taken out by drones. Your guns aren't going to be able to take out a drone at a few thousand feet.

The fear these people live in makes me laugh. Just admit it's a little thrilling and makes you feel like some kinda cowboy rather than making up illogical end times excuses