Annabelle's dad lives

G

what the hell are you even talking about you fat retarded liar... you never moved to canada you still live in bum fuck NJ.

you are a toothless fat retard. it's unfathomable that a lispy retard would be so eager to be heard by his internet troll peers. make yourself more available, fucking loser
OK Pat Jr, I don't live in Canada lol. I'm now toothless (bet you are) and by eager to be heard, by what a 100 people? Yea at 52 I'm wasting my good years arguing with a "toothless fat lispy retard". Is it hard managing your depression and rejection by the men you'd like to fuck you?

G

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

G

you are the lispiest retard that's appeared on that shit podcast, I admire your level of retardation. Must be bliss.
HURDUR HURDUR. you live in"bum fuck" NJ, because NY accents are a West Jersey thing, you never moved to Canada, you just snapped a photo in a bar named after the area code....HURDUR. You're retarded, but I'm a genius that figured out your accent was a NY one and that you came from NJ because you said so.

Try harder sissy boy, if you only had a brain.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
HURDUR HURDUR. you live in"bum fuck" NJ, because NY accents are a West Jersey thing, you never moved to Canada, you just snapped a photo in a bar named after the area code....HURDUR. You're retarded, but I'm a genius that figured out your accent was a NY one and that you came from NJ because you said so.

Try harder sissy boy, if you only had a brain.
No one has a clue what you're talking about fatso... why don't you update your kids on pat's day? what a fat missing tooth retard

G

Let me get this straight:
  • Us texting him is felony harassment
  • He is allowed to text us, however and always have the last word
  • The police are actively searching for us as they have been for 4 years
  • This would easily put their investigation into the millions of dollars in terms of budget
  • Nobody has been arrested yet even though several of us have either doxxed ourselves and/or just used our real names from the beginning
The cops are on the way. We did not lisTen...

G

he makes some good points
You're some ex-reddit guy that was "no more Pat posting" for sure. Do you have a wonky eye? Or maybe you were given the account by one of them. Certain things should be obvious to you about me. Just as certain things by you leave only a few possibilities which none of them do I care about. You literally aren't even funny ever so your soul accomplishment here is getting more retarded responses from me, great job lol. I'm sure the cadre of dim-wits that live for the interest in what I bring are happy.