• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Annabelle's dad lives

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
Forum Clout
You guys really need to stop picking on Boomia in a thread where he pummels the shit out of Patrick. He'll do something stupid tomorrow, he always does, nobody who ruins Patrick's evening deserves a fucking car crash.
Nobody cares about this fat pilot fish that latched onto this place because he's bedridden and has nothing better to do except pick on someone who isn't as fat as him.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It really eats you alive inside that nothing you ever say or do even chips my paint. Doesn't it, stlaker?
This gives some insight into his mental state when he's engaging with the trolls. He really thinks he's leaving the cyberstalkers frustrated in defeat in these exchanges.

"God dammit, Pat wins again. We can't even chip his paint! Okay, back to the drawing board, fellow stalkers."

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Nobody cares about this fat pilot fish that latched onto this place because he's bedridden and has nothing better to do except pick on someone who isn't as fat as him.

Wait I should care about other posters on this forum? I'm supposed to care about you?

Find me one post of yours I upribbed, because you might have said something funny once. 50/50 if I've ever enjoyed a single one of your posts. Everyone else in this thread, @chocolatehellhole included, has gotten at least one uprib from me. You might have. I wanna see you win this argument and show me a post you made that KissesCumia upribbed.

G

PCJ1.jpg
PCJ2.jpg
PCJ3.jpg