Annabelle's dad lives

G

On and on and on, he just keeps sperging.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Even the ads are getting in on Boomia's roasting of Pat tonight.

Screenshot_20220610-231231_Chrome.jpg

"Heh ... ol' Boomia's really chipping that fat fuck's paint tonight!".

Screenshot_20220610-230511_Chrome.jpg

And again Pat - I PROMISE you that Annabelle WILL be seeing your tweet about shitting on Jon's grave. I am not going to send it now, obviously. But I will send it soon enough. Don't worry - she's going to know exactly who you really are, and how you fought harder for your Twitter account than for her, and how you miss your blue checkmark more than her.

Miserable fat piece of bald Bernell Trammell killing shit.

G

Even the ads are getting in on Boomia's roasting of Pat tonight.

View attachment 47197

"Heh ... ol' Boomia's really chipping that fat fuck's paint tonight!".

View attachment 47198

And again Pat - I PROMISE you that Annabelle WILL be seeing your tweet about shitting on Jon's grave. I am not going to send it now, obviously. But I will send it soon enough. Don't worry - she's going to know exactly who you really are, and how you fought harder for your Twitter account than for her, and how you miss your blue checkmark more than her.

Miserable fat piece of bald Bernell Trammell killing shit.
Send some of these texts, to Ade, he is utter garbage. The worst person alive that I have ever interacted with and my father was a killer lol.

G

are you asking what I bring to the table? accusing me of being a low value addition? fat boomer lisping retard. point out the obvious again and make believe you're aristotle
Just my presence makes funny commenting, hate me if you will but my life has been awesome and exciting. I'm here as a 50 plus guy with retired free time buttressed by stupid covid polices. What are you 30, alone, bored, at 30 I was leading a life way better than posting online could ever be. I'm also likely less fat than half of you lonely fools here posting away their prime years. Yep you really own me with displays of how stupid ypu are in geography or inquiry if you aren't a NJ guy. Man I'm just always losing lol.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
Just my presence makes funny commenting, hate me if you will but my life has been awesome and exciting. I'm here as a 50 plus guy with retired free time buttressed by stupid covid polices. What are you 30, alone, bored, at 30 I was leading a life way better than posting online could ever be. I'm also likely less fat than half of you lonely fools here posting away their prime years. Yep you really own me with displays of how stupid ypu are in geography or inquiry if you aren't a NJ guy. Man I'm just always losing lol.
just listening to you for a couple minutes i pinpointed your origin to within 45 minutes you oblivious fat retard. you train your fat unathletic children to hate people you've never met.. absolutely pathetic.

G

just listening to you for a couple minutes i pinpointed your origin to within 45 minutes you oblivious fat retard. you train your fat unathletic children to hate people you've never met.. absolutely pathetic.
Haha you picked up a New York accent on a Jersey guy and yet didn't understand it really only exists that strong in Hudson County. LOL fucking Columbo. Also shit for brains the pitching line on Junior was 3ip 0 hits 3 walks 8ks, Yea he's not athletic at all sitting mid-upper 70's at 13. Nope no chance on that. You're a fat alone pussy. The nightmare of your HS lunch room is relived when you hear my voice.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
Haha you picked up a New York accent on a Jersey guy and yet didn't understand it really only exists that strong in Hudson County.
what the hell are you even talking about you fat retarded liar... you never moved to canada you still live in bum fuck NJ.
You're a fat alone pussy. The nightmare of your HS lunch room is relived when you hear my voice.
you are a toothless fat retard. it's unfathomable that a lispy retard would be so eager to be heard by his internet troll peers. make yourself more available, fucking loser

G

Let me get this straight:
  • Us texting him is felony harassment
  • He is allowed to text us, however and always have the last word
  • The police are actively searching for us as they have been for 4 years
  • This would easily put their investigation into the millions of dollars in terms of budget
  • Nobody has been arrested yet even though several of us have either doxxed ourselves and/or just used our real names from the beginning