• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AirPods?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I like those over ear headphones, they’re from OpenRun. Pods / buds make me get a lot of fawkin buildup of wax in my ears.

1700127761286.jpeg

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I buy rugged chinese phones & then demonstrate their waterproofing by throwing them in the sea... you can guess what I wont be buying
Is this a Patrick batshit pool joke or am I missing something. I’m lookin for real advice here !

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Fuck me my head is too big for those
I forgot to say I have a fat head like last snap on a SnapBack and only giant headed sunglasses fit these will never work
Damn dude that sucks. Try some other brands for over ears, I will never wear pods / buds again.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Headphones go over your ears and are attached to a music playing device via a 3.5" cable.

That being said, listening to shit in Atmos on airpods is cool, although it's not like actually being in a room set up for Atmos with like 13 or 15 speakers or whatever.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Headphones go over your ears and are attached to a music playing device via a 3.5" cable.

That being said, listening to shit in Atmos on airpods is cool, although it's not like actually being in a room set up for Atmos with like 13 or 15 speakers or whatever.
I’m no audiophile my main system at home is a JVC RC M70 connected to an Alexa with an M50 for listening to radio as a backup for radio broadcasts of sports.
Atmos is a thing that makes iPods better than other options? I just want to be talked in or out of buying a pair and if talked into then get the 100 or 169 if it matters. I’ll Hangup chop a line and listen

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
I’m no audiophile my main system at home is a JVC RC M70 connected to an Alexa with an M50 for listening to radio as a backup for radio broadcasts of sports.
Atmos is a thing that makes iPods better than other options? I just want to be talked in or out of buying a pair and if talked into then get the 100 or 169 if it matters. I’ll Hangup chop a line and listen

There's plenty to hate about them. My daughter has some so I did check out some Atmos mixes, and they are cool on there, but I would still never get anything like that for myself. Having bluetooth shit connected to your brain all the time seems retarded.

Atmos is a fairly new way of mixing music, basically making it more surround soundish. Lots of albums are being remixed for it and new shit is being put out with standard left/right mixes and Atmos mixes. If you're in a room set up for it, it'll have a bunch of speakers with different shit coming out of them and some shit is downright amazing. Make you have feelings type of amazing. Newer airpods have more speakers in them and do a punk ass version of Atmos.
I wouldn't say I'm really an audiophile either but I hate bluetooth headphones for anything more than just briefly checking something out. I would use 1990s walkman headphones before I would keep an airpod in my ears for more than 10 minutes.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
There's plenty to hate about them. My daughter has some so I did check out some Atmos mixes, and they are cool on there, but I would still never get anything like that for myself. Having bluetooth shit connected to your brain all the time seems retarded.

Atmos is a fairly new way of mixing music, basically making it more surround soundish. Lots of albums are being remixed for it and new shit is being put out with standard left/right mixes and Atmos mixes. If you're in a room set up for it, it'll have a bunch of speakers with different shit coming out of them and some shit is downright amazing. Make you have feelings type of amazing. Newer airpods have more speakers in them and do a punk ass version of Atmos.
I wouldn't say I'm really an audiophile either but I hate bluetooth headphones for anything more than just briefly checking something out. I would use 1990s walkman headphones before I would keep an airpod in my ears for more than 10 minutes.
I feel same about AirPod in ears. Or any buds. Hate it. All I keep hearing is just to get the AirPod, now a rich dude I know is saying get the beats AirPods? Gotta look into that now. Thanks for the info. I think u recommended a book I just got too.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
I feel same about AirPod in ears. Or any buds. Hate it. All I keep hearing is just to get the AirPod, now a rich dude I know is saying get the beats AirPods? Gotta look into that now. Thanks for the info. I think u recommended a book I just got too.

Which book?
Sounds like you don't want to be a pod person either. Only Apple shit will be able to do Atmos right now. I can't see any reason to have any other sort of "pods." Save some dough and get some Sennheiser hd 280s.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I bought a pair of Raycons last year for like $70 and they work great. I use them every day. I wouldn’t pay for AirPods but they do work well.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
None of them fit my dumb ear holes. These work for me
View attachment 165629

Which book?
Sounds like you don't want to be a pod person either. Only Apple shit will be able to do Atmos right

Which book?
Sounds like you don't want to be a pod person either. Only Apple shit will be able to do Atmos right now. I can't see any reason to have any other sort of "pods." Save some dough and get some Sennheiser hd 280s.
I think either HST hells angels or the FBI negotiator book idk I never remember names but I think u said one of em. Mostly just want something for a few upcoming airplane rides that’ll be better than the cheapies I have now