Ah, the yearly " winter sucks" post

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
"car alarms went off due to the snowplow"
"UPS drivers had a discussion"
"a biker parade drove past my house"
"it snowed"

riveting reports from North Oakland street, thank god he's there to document these momentous occurrences
Listen stlaker, if pat isnt twitching at his curtains every 5 mins looking for stalkers or SWATT teams he wouldn't have noticed that poor muslim women having car issues. Pat could then summon the multi ethnic Avengers of Oakland Ave. for a heroic save in record time.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
"car alarms went off due to the snowplow"
"UPS drivers had a discussion"
"a biker parade drove past my house"
"it snowed"

riveting reports from North Oakland street, thank god he's there to document these momentous occurrences
1705021978659.png

Slackjawed Cow

Be

Beat me to it. They are rootless. Go where the weather and taxes are amenable. I kinda get not thinking of moving (been there), but he’s been to WI to FL to Win again. Go to TX, AZ, NM.

In short, you can be useless and housebound in warmer climes.
Pat thinks he is ahead of the game living in WI. He thinks global warming will turn Milwaukee into the most sought after place to own a home and his home will be worth millions. He thinks he is ahead of the game and is set up for a fortune.

1705033004972.png

1705033107248.png
1705033134118.png

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Can someone fill me in? Is he legitimately earning good money as an author, or is that part of the bit that no one believes him?
No, he makes between shit and next to nothing, despite his lies to the contrary. Even if you believe he got a six figure advance, it was for three books over like five years, do the math. And his awful books don't earn out.

Slackjawed Cow

Ha. Tard. He might be right, but by a factor of many thousand of years. He’ll be dead within 10.
Dont forget that since he refi'd his house he might have $20k into it and owes the bank the rest while having to pay off that LOLsuit. Its going to be a long time until he actually owns it and you make a valid point that his health could either end it all or create another massive bill to deal with.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Maybe get a real job and you can move back to Florida instead of being stuck in Milwaukee, you white nigger piece of shit.
quasi has a lien on the hovel. He ain’t moving anywhere until that’s lifted, which will cost him $29k plus whatever trailing fees he’ll manage to rack up.

G

1705033134118-png.176215

1674668658192-png.91350

"Winters getting milder by the year."

It'll be like the Caribbean in no time!
Is that his shitbox? Haha. Nice irreparable rust and weather damage every year, you garageless piece of shit. What happened to Pat's car port project? Too much like work. Easier to blend some store bought habanero peppers in vinegar and pretend you have a small organic hot sauce business instead