Ah, the yearly " winter sucks" post

Poor ass nigga can't afford to get out of a section 8 nigger neighborhood. #blacktranslivesmatter. Hope nikki gets staph from all these nigger farts and it turns septic. That sign holy fuck.

Most people are inspired by dummies being buried in winter.

If they're intelligent, they have plenty of storage of food, dry goods, and canned goods.

They also have garaged automobiles.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1705002791660.png

Slackjawed Cow

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
I keep forgetting that he has to bounce to 3-4 other sites to paste his twitter posts. he is stuck in that loop too.
he's also back posting on Post.news after a month of inactivity now, but he didn't post the winter post there (yet)

to my knowledge he's active on these six: X, BlueSky, Threads, Instagram, Facebook, Post.news

bizarre dedication to the squeal

Slackjawed Cow

he's also back posting on Post.news after a month of inactivity now, but he didn't post the winter post there (yet)

to my knowledge he's active on these six: X, BlueSky, Threads, Instagram, Facebook, Post.news

bizarre dedication to the squeal
six?! Who needs a drug habit when you let the internet consume you like this?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Well, perhaps, clean the fucking garage out of useless shit so you can park the car in the garage and have a perfectly clean and warm vehicle and laugh heartily so at the jerk offs rolling around with a two inch clearing on the driver's side window and windshield with a foot of snow still on top of the rest of the car, stupid!

You deserve the misery of your garage is so full of worthless shit you can't park in it... And by worthless I mean Fatrick sleeping in the cold garage.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Well, perhaps, clean the fucking garage out of useless shit so you can park the car in the garage and have a perfectly clean and warm vehicle and laugh heartily so at the jerk offs rolling around with a two inch clearing on the driver's side window and windshield with a foot of snow still on top of the rest of the car, stupid!

You deserve the misery of your garage is so full of worthless shit you can't park in it... And by worthless I mean Fatrick sleeping in the cold garage.
He doesn't have a garage. He's the only house in his little alleyway that doesn't have one.

Slackjawed Cow

Are you new here? He has never had a garage. Instead of having one built he sued the internet and lost and now has to pay what it would cost to make 2-3 garages.

1705007305270.png

Hudson Margera-Hughes

This shit annoys the fuck out of me. He has barely anything to shovel. I have a driveway big enough that I should probably buy a snowblower or a fourwheeler with a plow or one of those Jeremy Renner machines, but I shovel it. I also get a lot more snow than him.

Seriously, he has that little pad that he parks on, his walkway and the sidewalk in front of his house. That's like five minutes of shoveling.
Careful there, Abe! If you do get a Jeremy Renner Snow Machine and your neighbor cousin asks for help getting his car unstuck, DON'T leave your snow machine in drive while you get out and get run the fuck over by 1,400 pound tank tracks while you scream in mortal terror at your limbs and bones being mercilessly crushed.

So much for super hero Hawkeye... Oh, that's right Hawkeye has no super hero powers. Ooops.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Are you new here? He has never had a garage. Instead of having one built he sued the internet and lost and now has to pay what it would cost to make 2-3 garages.

View attachment 176168
Haha. Good.

And, yes, actually I am new here. And new to the Fatrick ass blasting faggotry as well. I'm not combing through years of Fatrick though so I appreciate the updates. 👍

Last edited: