• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

4 days later Jackie comes up with the reason the new torswats has a screenshot from her twitter DMs.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240208_185026.jpg

So Jackie, in what context did you send that screenshot? Post the whole convo. (she won't because she's running the channel)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No, this is EXACTLY what I said when this first was posted here. Either:

1. She’s running Torswats (likely)

2. She is a dumb fucking idiot who in a manic haze DMed Torswats, thinking it was Peter, the twitter DM in some smug “Heh, lets talk in your territory…”. And Torswats is just fucking with her pretending to be the Swede now, playing with this crazy bitch. (Even MORE likely, because she is fucking dumb)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Even more cracked theory:

Dushatar messages Jackie on Twitter saying “ready to apologize?”

Instead of DMing him back she literally sends the screenshot to Torswats in a manic haze and starts going off on him, believing it’s Dushatar, and saying shit like “Oh am i “ready to apologize” now that i’m confronting you on your home turf, Peter??”

Torswats then makes the reference to a swede because he obviously enjoys fucking with Jackie.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
She's like a child who lies confidently, but their lies are so obvious because they have very little understanding of the world. Now she's gotten called out by a grown up and is scrambling to back up her lie, but she is still just a stupid child who doesn't know enough to make it work.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
And lets not forget with this whole “Dushatar” shit. The connection goes that Peter is Torswats because they used the same name: “Dushatar”.

But now “Dushatar” has been unmasked as that Alan kid. We suspect multiple people run Torswats , but would they all use the same username on the same platform? Unlikely.

The thing is is that there’s truly nothing to “prove” anymore. The guy who was Dushatar is Alan. Peter has the same username. I don’t understand why this is so difficult to comprehend. …what is there to prove anymore? Because now Jackie has to move the goalposts away from the evidence she has been clinging on to this entire time: That, ok, Dushatar was actually Alan. But THIS Dushatar, Peter, actually goes by a DIFFERENT username on Torswats!

Which, for anyone who’s brain isn’t riddled with holes like hers, is working backwards from a conclusion. A conclusion ONLY reached based on circumstantial evidence which has now been disproven.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
To be fair to Fatrick & Fatckie, I heard almost all of the truth in these wacky stories and they're hard to keep track of, imagine shitting out retarded lie after moronic lie and having to keep track of it (on top of whatever brain dysfunction they have)

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
No, this is EXACTLY what I said when this first was posted here. Either:

1. She’s running Torswats (likely)

2. She is a dumb fucking idiot who in a manic haze DMed Torswats, thinking it was Peter, the twitter DM in some smug “Heh, lets talk in your territory…”. And Torswats is just fucking with her pretending to be the Swede now, playing with this crazy bitch. (Even MORE likely, because she is fucking dumb)
@chewtoycock made the second point playing devil's advocate too. i think it's more likely than her running it tbh

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
I'd like to know if the Jackies and Patricks of this world really believe they have super-brains or if they know they're constantly lying (I'b not loying awolroight).

Is it mental hell to be living a confusing life where you're a genius yet nothing ever seems to line up with your astute observations? Or is it simply easy to lie to yourself about anything and everything? FBI says Jackie is a retard. Ah ha! I see they've been infiltrated and compromised.

I guess what I'm really saying is that it's no coincidence they're both fat.

Last edited: