• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

4 days later Jackie comes up with the reason the new torswats has a screenshot from her twitter DMs.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]RZA3qw-JGkQ[/MEDIA]
She did this immediately after @JosiahMun0z tweeted out this post.

a8a6585045f6397da0f54dafe2924cbd.png

9a94d048ec75e711061e527c9fab1f13.png

For anyone who will say "maybe it's a coincidence" or who thinks 4 hours is a lot of time, she was afk for 3 hours before she had her "epiphany"

96016497879aeb42bdfabe176713016c.png

cachorro

Forum Clout
The fucking fbi called jackies wack job dushatar identification total bullshit, but please lecture us on good epistemology and standards of evidence you fat idiot.
I love when you get all fired up and show us the spark’s still there

She's like a child who lies confidently, but their lies are so obvious because they have very little understanding of the world. Now she's gotten called out by a grown up and is scrambling to back up her lie, but she is still just a stupid child who doesn't know enough to make it work.
Mom I was gonna take the garbage out but I fell in quicksand on my way there

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I'd like to know if the Jackies and Patricks of this world really believe they have super-brains or if they know they're constantly lying (I'b not loying awolroight).

Is it mental hell to be living a confusing life where you're a genius yet nothing ever seems to line up with your astute observations? Or is it simply easy to lie to yourself about anything and everything? FBI says Jackie is a retard. Ah ha! I see they've been infiltrated and compromised.

I guess what I'm really saying is that it's no coincidence they're both fat.
They really think they are geniuses. They seem to think reality bends to their observations, that's why everything lines up. Call someone a swatter even thought there's a shit ton of exculpatory evidence? That evidence doesn't matter, of course he is the swatter. You said it after all, it must be true.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
They really think they are geniuses. They seem to think reality bends to their observations, that's why everything lines up. Call someone a swatter even thought there's a shit ton of exculpatory evidence? That evidence doesn't matter, of course he is the swatter. You said it after all, it must be true.
Then the FBI said she was a moron. Oopsie doodles

G

She did this immediately after @JosiahMun0z tweeted out this post.

a8a6585045f6397da0f54dafe2924cbd.png

9a94d048ec75e711061e527c9fab1f13.png

For anyone who will say "maybe it's a coincidence" or who thinks 4 hours is a lot of time, she was afk for 3 hours before she had her "epiphany"

96016497879aeb42bdfabe176713016c.png
Forgot to mention the reason this is relevant is that at the end of the post, @CoomByYa offers a highly unlikely way this isn't Jackie is if she sent "Torswats" the screenshot. And of course this immediately becomes her story

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I'd like to know if the Jackies and Patricks of this world really believe they have super-brains or if they know they're constantly lying (I'b not loying awolroight).

Is it mental hell to be living a confusing life where you're a genius yet nothing ever seems to line up with your astute observations? Or is it simply easy to lie to yourself about anything and everything? FBI says Jackie is a retard. Ah ha! I see they've been infiltrated and compromised.

They both have very low theory of minds; they can’t grasp the concept that other people have thoughts and feelings and can barely truly empathize with people. They basically see everyone as NPCs, therefore believe they can shape reality to their will. It’s why Rick never apologizes and why Jackie is trying to frame an innocent man as the swatter. When reality doesn’t conform to their wishes, they retcon and cope. It’s why they have no problem telling lie after lie, they think people will believe it. If you think no one else has a minds it’s easy to convince yourself whatever you’re saying is the truth. Think about the fact that Rick hasn’t changed a single tactic in the last five years. He thinks he’s right and eventually he will be proven so.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I know Jackie doesn't have a pot to piss in but she and her rat husband are getting by somehow. Petter should absolutely sue her for everything she does have.
She doesn’t have anything he can get. She’s in 6 figures of debt and much of it is to the government so he wouldn’t see a penny until they get theirs. And then he’d be in line with a bunch of bank Jews so you can imagine how that will turn out for him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She doesn’t have anything he can get. She’s in 6 figures of debt and much of it is to the government so he wouldn’t see a penny until they get theirs. And then he’d be in line with a bunch of bank Jews so you can imagine how that will turn out for him.
I think that’s why she does this - she has nothing to lose and would be more of a headache for whoever is suing her. She’s already hiding in PR for these reasons. She even brags that she turned down good paying jobs because “she has a soul” so it’s ok she doesn’t make money. Talk about “mother of the year”

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout

I’ve wondered the same thing. I think Pat knows he’s retarded and deeply insecure about his life’s failures and being bullied in childhood. I feel he tries to mask his insecurities with his posturing about certain activities that he perceives to be manly or tough. He’s a compulsive liar and a compulsive eater.

Jackie I think may actually believe she is smart. I’ve been in the military and it’s full of dumb retards (myself included). So the people who notice they may have a bit more knowledge than the average grunt start to develop that “in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king” syndrome.

She also seems to completely lack any self-awareness as evidenced by her “Jackie motherfucking Singh” post, among many others. She just plows ahead, confident in her ignorance.

Last edited:
G

I’ve wondered the same thing. I think Pat knows he’s retarded and deeply insecure about his life’s failures and being bullied in childhood. I feel he tries to mask his insecurities with his posturing about certain activities that he perceives to be manly or tough. He’s a compulsive liar and a compulsive eater.

Jackie I think may actually believe she is smart. I’ve been in the military and it’s full of dumb retards (myself included). So the people who notice they may have a bit more knowledge than the average grunt start to develop that “in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king” syndrome.

She also seems to completely lack any self-awareness as evidenced by her “Jackie motherfucking Singh” post, among many others. She just plows ahead, confident in her ignorance.
A fighter...