• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Redzone is for ADD zoomer faggots who have no appreciation for what it takes to get into the redzone. Also for fantasy football queers.
Two screens. Redzone on one and whatever game I actually want to watch on the other. That way I dont have to hear " BEEEEE KAAAAAAY...have it your way" commercials for the majority of the time.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Two screens. Redzone on one and whatever game I actually want to watch on the other. That way I dont have to hear " BEEEEE KAAAAAAY...have it your way" commercials for the majority of the time.
I don't listen to the broadcasts, I listen to music or classic O&A / R&F while watching. Broadcasters / commercials are faggots.

chocolatehellhole

Sounds gay
1694369761284.jpeg
enjoy your broadcast, stupid.

chocolatehellhole

Football is the most boring sport in the world. Set up, throw ball, tackle, set up again, repeat. Imagine in Basketball if they had to pause the game for like a minute everytime the ball was stolen from a players hands. I don’t get it.
Imagine if they had to stop in the NFL for every penalty and let the Field Goal unit come on and attempt. That's the NBA equally boring version with FTs.. money stakes are the only way to make sports interesting.