• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Nice Steven Hawking face, stupid
Still would
1000005319.jpg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock

LOL he sacked himself. Wilson was such a bad panic pick. The guy never played a single really competitive game in college, he was doomed from day one. Maybe a real team with a real coach could have done something with him, but even then it would have been tough. You see how big-time college QBs struggle in the NFL, Wilson never had a chance.
Its a fawkin tough one man. QBs are hard to evaluate and plenty of good ones come from small schools. What motherfucked them is that his senior year was covid year when every major conference cancelled non-conference games. He was slated to play a lot of big teams that year.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
He must have totally died inside when Rodgers' tendon snapped like an old rubber band. He was set to rake in millions for standing there holding a clipboard, leading the B team in practice, and maybe getting a handful of garbage time reps. Then, just like that, he's back into the frying pan, with drunken J-E-T-S fans heckling him and the pundits calling for his head.

Such a brutal injury. I immediately thought of brandon oliver from like 6-7 years back

Last edited: