• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

I really want to know the fucking tard that decided fucking Carrie Underwood would do the theme for Sunday football. Of course a fucking dumb blonde country singer is what I think off when I think of Football

Not to mention the lyrics were clearly written by a drooling retard. The only people watching Sunday Night Football who have been "waiting all day for Sunday Night" are the fans of the two teams playing. Most Sunday night games are watched by people who've seen their team play already and are willing to go to bed at halftime.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Zach Wilson is a fucking horrible QB.

I gotta give it to people like Zach Wilson. The sheer overconfidence and arrogance he has despite being complete dog shit. I would crumble so quickly and be self conscious after doing some of the things he does but he still thinks the team is better off with him than rodgers

Zach Wilson is a fucking horrible QB.

LOL he sacked himself. Wilson was such a bad panic pick. The guy never played a single really competitive game in college, he was doomed from day one. Maybe a real team with a real coach could have done something with him, but even then it would have been tough. You see how big-time college QBs struggle in the NFL, Wilson never had a chance.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.

LOL he sacked himself. Wilson was such a bad panic pick. The guy never played a single really competitive game in college, he was doomed from day one. Maybe a real team with a real coach could have done something with him, but even then it would have been tough. You see how big-time college QBs struggle in the NFL, Wilson never had a chance.
His mom's hot tho

1000005313.jpg

He must have totally died inside when Rodgers' tendon snapped like an old rubber band. He was set to rake in millions for standing there holding a clipboard, leading the B team in practice, and maybe getting a handful of garbage time reps. Then, just like that, he's back into the frying pan, with drunken J-E-T-S fans heckling him and the pundits calling for his head.